Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Place of Birth:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"tharrak pan ki b had hoti hai'accountant 1...hahahha
salam all
i born in karachi a city of lights
i have been in islamabad for 2 years its really a boring city
i missed karachi at those times coz people use to sleep arnd 10 or may b they dont come out of their home! no fun nothing
m sorry guyz i didnt mean to hurt anyone but karachi ROCKS....
Tajwar! how could your choice hurt anyone?you have got yours and others have got theirs
Ragards...
ISLAMABAD is really a boring city to live, especially for those who have past some of their life-period(s) in big & joyful cities like LAHORE, KARACHI, FAISALABAD, SIALKOT etc etc.
Even Rawalpindi is little bit better city than ISLAMABAD to live.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">ISLAMABAD is really a boring city to live, especially for those who have past some of their life-period(s) in big & joyful cities like LAHORE, KARACHI, FAISALABAD, SIALKOT etc etc.
Even Rawalpindi is little bit better city than ISLAMABAD to live.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I am from Rawalpindi and I love my country as whole but there are some cities which are better than others. Let me tell you something about Lahore (based on my personnel experience).
I was told (many times) that Lahore is a greatest city, heart of Pakistan, jiss nai lahore nahi waikhya o jumya nahi. So I was so curious to visit Lahore but I couldn’t manage to visit it until my friend’s (who is civil engeer) company transferred him there. When I heard that my friend going to work in Lahore I make a plan to see him in Lahore.

When I reached in Lahore I find it very different. People have no manners to talk each other, they were (are) very abusive, I saw everyone swearing at each other. There (in Lahore) people have no respect for women. When I travelled in bus I saw ladies standing and men sitting on the seats and no one is offering them (ladies)any seat. I saw (in bus and streets) the shameful behaviour of boys toward women. During my stay in Lahore I saw several fights in bus between girls and boys because boys touched their breast, back etc. I was so disappointed to see that and decided not to visit Lahore anymore.

Now I tell you something about Islamabad, I admit that Islamabad is not as big as Lahore but people of Islamabad are decent. Whenever they will see any lady (old or young) standing in a bus they will offer her a seat. In Islamabad you will not find any old person standing in the bus because youngster gives them seats. There people pay respect to women and elderly people. You will not see any bad/shameful behaviour toward females committed by males (at least I didn’t see such behaviour in my entire life).

Please don’t take my post personally, whatever I said is based on my personal experience and Lahore is a part of Pakistan and as being Pakistani I love Lahore as well.

Born in Rawalpindi, then lived in Quetta, Lahore, Sialkot, Hyderabad and now living in Islamabad for last 10 years now.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajjad_dar2000</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">ISLAMABAD is really a boring city to live, especially for those who have past some of their life-period(s) in big & joyful cities like LAHORE, KARACHI, FAISALABAD, SIALKOT etc etc.
Even Rawalpindi is little bit better city than ISLAMABAD to live.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I am from Rawalpindi and I love my country as whole but there are some cities which are better than others. Let me tell you something about Lahore (based on my personnel experience).
I was told (many times) that Lahore is a greatest city, heart of Pakistan, jiss nai lahore nahi waikhya o jumya nahi. So I was so curious to visit Lahore but I couldn’t manage to visit it until my friend’s (who is civil engeer) company transferred him there. When I heard that my friend going to work in Lahore I make a plan to see him in Lahore.

When I reached in Lahore I find it very different. People have no manners to talk each other, they were (are) very abusive, I saw everyone swearing at each other. There (in Lahore) people have no respect for women. When I travelled in bus I saw ladies standing and men sitting on the seats and no one is offering them (ladies)any seat. I saw (in bus and streets) the shameful behaviour of boys toward women. During my stay in Lahore I saw several fights in bus between girls and boys because boys touched their breast, back etc. I was so disappointed to see that and decided not to visit Lahore anymore.

Now I tell you something about Islamabad, I admit that Islamabad is not as big as Lahore but people of Islamabad are decent. Whenever they will see any lady (old or young) standing in a bus they will offer her a seat. In Islamabad you will not find any old person standing in the bus because youngster gives them seats. There people pay respect to women and elderly people. You will not see any bad/shameful behaviour toward females committed by males (at least I didn’t see such behaviour in my entire life).

Please don’t take my post personally, whatever I said is based on my personal experience and Lahore is a part of Pakistan and as being Pakistani I love Lahore as well.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

you are right, sajad. but now islamabad is changing. due to lot of overcrowding, i think.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajjad_dar2000</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">ISLAMABAD is really a boring city to live, especially for those who have past some of their life-period(s) in big & joyful cities like LAHORE, KARACHI, FAISALABAD, SIALKOT etc etc.

Sajjad, please don't write off on Lahore as yet ! just because you had one bad experience, its a vibrant and alive city and has so much more to offer, you will find all sorts of people all over Pakistan, infact all over the world. Of 7 million people not all are rotten apples.

Nothing personal taken [(!]
... lhr has becoem a hub ppl frm all arnd the country hv moved to lhr in search for occuption , edu .it has become a multi cultural city . n cos of tht the true identity of the palce has been lost. if u look closely u will rarelly find many original lahories ,, mostly ppl r frm slk , fsd n other small cities.

.................. to b contniued [D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sahar_M</i>
<br />... lhr has becoem a hub ppl frm all arnd the country hv moved to lhr in search for occuption , edu .it has become a multi cultural city . n cos of tht the true identity of the palce has been lost. if u look closely u will rarelly find many original lahories ,, mostly ppl r frm slk , fsd n other small cities.

.................. to b contniued [D]

The best time to see the original 'Lahoris' is during the Eid holidays ! When the city does give a deserted look, as most of the 'outsiders' go back to their villages and cities to celeberate Eid.

Just for the record I am a true Lahori, our family dates its migration to Lahore around 500 years ago.
kia baat janab lahore di. I am 100% lahoree too. guess what i miss more..........being a typical lahoree and being away from my city for a couple of years, i miss lahoree khabay. bhajjay day paway, gwalmandi di machi, lakhsmi chok day dal chawal, butt day samosay tay Naaytay day murgh chanay.
koi sawad nae aithay day khabiyaan da

Lahore Lahore aay G Wink
<font size="4"><font color="red">Sargodha</font id="red"></font id="size4"> <font size="3"><font color="green">the city of eagles, the land of Kinooooos</font id="green"></font id="size3">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hanifasif</i>
<br />kia baat janab lahore di. I am 100% lahoree too. guess what i miss more..........being a typical lahoree and being away from my city for a couple of years, i miss lahoree khabay. bhajjay day paway, gwalmandi di machi, lakhsmi chok day dal chawal, butt day samosay tay Naaytay day murgh chanay.
koi sawad nae aithay day khabiyaan da

Lahore Lahore aay G Wink

Hanif I thought you would be a Lahori... (no offense meant to others) so where are you from the old City ? my family mainly lived inside 'Mochi' and 'Delhi'gate in the days of yore.. ie.. well some of our family still live within the walled city !! Although I discovered Lahore only in 1993 !! but have had such spectacular time there!!

Hi Pracs,

The new place of my residence in Lahore is Lahore Cantt. Its about 10 minutes drive from New Air-port. About five years ago we lived in Larex Colony near Golf Ground, Lahore Canal. Have been away from my city for couple of years and now thinking to pack up my stuff and get back to Lahore for good. )
My birth place is chaclala, Rawalpindi, studied up to fifth class, in Cantt Public School, Saddar, Rawalpidi, then shifted to Karachi.

Rest will be continued in next session, if no any objection, from my colleagues.
Pages: 1 2 3