Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Small Plastic unit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If any one has information about starting a small Plastic goods manufacturing unit. Or any one which can offer me this information.

What kind of information do you want amam?
about the cost of machinery ?? You just need a blow moulding machine to manufacture the plastic items, the major raw material which is used is HDPE, it is not easily available in local markets, you have to import it,
and major cost includes the cost of Moulds, Moulds are very expensive, normally starting from Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/-

S M R
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
What kind of information do you want amam?
about the cost of machinery ?? You just need a blow moulding machine to manufacture the plastic items, the major raw material which is used is HDPE, it is not easily available in local markets, you have to import it,
and major cost includes the cost of Moulds, Moulds are very expensive, normally starting from Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/-

S M R
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION

Actually I want to start my own Small business, So I want to know some thing about this. Pls let me know from where did you get this information? If from any where I can Get details for such a business but a small scale business.

I have been involved in finalization of audit a company whose business is making plastic products, they manufacture the plastic shells used by Pepsi, Coca Cola etc. full depth and half depth, also the plastic crowns of disposable bottles,
What is your intention, i mean what do u want to manufacture, nature and size of product, etc. etc. etc.
then i ll be able to tell you the address from where u can get the information about the required machinery.
Regards

S M R
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
What is your intention, i mean what do u want to manufacture, nature and size of product, etc. etc. etc.
then i ll be able to tell you the address from where u can get the information about the required machinery.
Regards
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Actually I am a bit innovator. My hobby is pet birds. I have now enough experience that I think that I can design articles for birds which can be, even, exported. Sure this field is also very technical field. The size for various products will be medium in view.

But for beginning I will be making some usual small products such as soap dishs, Common kitchen Item, etc.