Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Islam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What makes me sad is that there is soooooooooooo much to know about Islam. How can I possibly learn everything? How can I possibly know all there is to know? How can I get someone who knows everything to assist me so that when I have children I can teach them?

How can I know what is right or wrong in the name of Allah, the All-Knowing? It makes me very sad, because there is so much I don’t know, that people don’t know about sooo many different small and big things in life

Hey Sawaira,
I quote you a Hadees, Once somebody came to Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and asked
"Ya Rasool Allah, what is Islam? how will define it in a precise way?"
Hazoor replied,
"Ebaadat e Khaliq and Khidmat e Makhloooq", if u r doing both the things then i think you are a perfect muslim. (rest of things Allah knows)

S M R
.well it is fardh for all muslims to know what is halal and what is haram......helping ppl and doing good deeds are part of it but in no way they assure u a safe path to jannah..........follow islam COMPLETLY ....thats the only way.......and believe it ..it is very simple and easy..........if v can spend loads of time reading for earthly benefit...why not islam

Aslam O Alikam sawaira,

This is the first time in my life I hear a complaint of this sort. You know that there are millions of Muslim men and women, who do not worry very much that they are not able to learn everything about Islam to live as Muslims.

Please understand the following facts-

God does not burden any soul with more than it can bear, as said in the Qur’an, the meaning of
*{On no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns.}*

If you study all those things said in the Qur’an and the hadith, along with all the explanations, interpretations, details of law, jurisprudence and so on and so forth, you will be one of the greatest scholars the world has ever seen. But this is not required of you in order to live as a Muslim.

Once you understand the fundamental principles of Islam and the practical aspects of religious duties, everything else follows naturally. But you may have doubts in certain circumstances, whether some particular thing is proper from the Islamic point of view or not. In such cases, you need to consult someone you know to be knowledgeable, that is all.

Understand that God will not do even an atom’s weight of injustice. God says in the Qur’an, the meaning of
*{... I do not the least injustice to My servants.}*

Again, ALLAH says in Quran, the meaning of
*{And the Book [of deeds] will be placed [before you]; and you will see the sinful in great terror because of what is [recorded] therein; they will say "Ah! woe to us! what a Book is this! It leaves out nothing small or great, but takes account thereof!" They will find all that they did, placed before them And not one will your Lord treat with injustice.}*

God is Just and Merciful at the same time. He knows what you reveal and what you hide. He knows your strength and weakness; he knows the circumstances which compel you to fall into error. He will not punish for your errors, unless you are really responsible for such actions.

The Qur’an says God is Forgiving and Merciful. Repeatedly, again and again. He never punishes any one for the things they do unknowingly, unwittingly.

God does not look at your external beauty or appearance, or into your wealth. He looks into your hearts and your actions. Or, rather He checks your actions and the intents behind the actions. It is on the basis of the intention behind the action, that every action is judged.
The foregoing means that in most cases you simply follow the dictates of your commonsense, the reason that Allah has given you. In cases where you are doubtful, you ask the opinion of someone who can help you in the matter.

But, spend a part of your time for study too. The rest is with Allah. Depend on Him and pray to Him for forgiveness, for guidance.

Of course you must have a desire to do good and avoid evil, a desire to obey God, and not to obey the Devil. That is all you have to do.

God bless you Sawaira.

Salaam

A Muslim

Edited by - sajjad_dar2000 on Sep 25 2003 32404 PM

Edited by - sajjad_dar2000 on Sep 25 2003 32509 PM

Edited by - sajjad_dar2000 on Sep 25 2003 32622 PM
Assalamu-aleikum
It is really good to know that someone wants to be a good Muslim.
You should make sure YOU DO NOT MISS ANY OF YOUR DAILY PRAYERS. The Prayer is a direct communication between Allah and a man. Try to learn the meaning of what ever you recite in prayer. Sura Al-Fatiha is a complete request for HADAYET. While reciting this sura in prayer make sure that you feel actually requesting Allah for HADAYET, and always accept what ever you come to know that is a true command of Allah. Never ever say that for the time being I am not able to follow any single of the orders of Allah. Just make a promise to Allah and yourself that you will follow what comes to your knowledge about Islamic teachings. If you be able to do this Insha-Allah God will improve your understanding of Islam.
Surah/Chapter 017 - Al-Isrâ. Verse 97.
“And he whom Allah guided, he is led aright; while, as for him whom He sanded astray, for them thou wilt find no protecting friends beside Him, and We shall assemble them on the Day of Resurrection on their faces, blind, dumb and deaf; their habitation will be hell; whenever it abated, We increase the flame for them.”
Well, how much you should know about Islam, is a question requiring detail. To be brief, Quran should be the first source of HADAYET for any Muslim. All of the Muslims should try to read the translation of whole Quran. It’s a difficult task but should be done. If you are from Lahore there are number of Quran TEHREEKS which you can benefit from.
Surah/Chapter 020 - TâHâ. Verse 124-126
{“But he who turned away from remembrance of Me, his will be a narrow life, and I shall bring him blind to the assembly on the Day of Resurrection.
He will say My Lord! Wherefore hast Thou gathered me (hither) blind, when I was wont to see?
He will say So (it must be). Our revelations came unto thee but thou didst forget them. In like manner thou art forgotten this Day.”}
Secondly only SAHEE HADITH and true FIQHA should be studied. This all is not possible in a day. It is a continuous process. More over you don’t have to Study all of it. Just what problem you actually face. We all can not be ALIM. We should take from this vast field what we need. Your knowledge will improve over years. ALIMS also take years.
Thirdly you should read about the lives of SAHABA-E-IKEAM and other great Muslim FATAYHEENS. It will make it easer for you to get through TESTS OF THE LIFE, which you might face for following Islam.
Lastly I also feel sad that I am not a HAFIZ or QAARI. But I am also passing a through learning process. May be a life long process.
<i></i><i></i>