Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Is This Forum Supportive ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA brothers and sisters,
No doubt this forum is very informative for Accoutancy students with a large number of registered members, but I think to reach any final best conclusion by using such posting advices is difficult, because many members comment on a single query with quite contradicting ideas.

So how do you follow the best one? Please tell me how you choose the best one reply,having contradiction, for an asking problem?

Thanx,
zafar
its an element of our socio-culturo religious aspects of life. we are confused with everything in our life. confused with which way to choose and which not to choose. if u seek advice u get a broad spectrum of 'opinions' suggesting a thing from Halal to Haram, morally bad to socially acceptable, ethically good to inhuman.... its jus more than any 'sensitive' person can take. the result we get is a society of 'psychologically hardy' citizens who just dont care what people say, they head towards what seems right to them and in the course of doing so u can expect every kind of action from them - Halal to Haram, morally bad to socially acceptable, ethically good to inhuman.

my advice to u is to get the knowledge and have conviction in your heart that what u r doing is right. IGNORANCE IS A CURSE