Accountancy Forum

Full Version: How to spend vacations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
salam everyone

well first a little introduction about myself.i did my ssc n hsc from Cadet College Petaro.i cleared my foundation smoothly. Well unfortunately i got 2 referrals and cleared Tax of Module C. What do u suggest me about how i can spend my vactions cos i have never suffered such thing in such a manner earlier and i am really damn bored sitting at home and also not in a mood to re attend module C classess because i understand it well.

can i do CIMA? or shall i study company law or any other advance subjects?

or is it really tough?
i am student of 9th MFc.@Tabanis..and age is 19
take care
hey yaar , don't worry .
and don't put your hand in anyother thing.
just do the practice of the subjects in which u face a refer.
more then that , u must study company law. spend as much time as u can on it(comp. law), it will be beneficial for u
it wont be better to do cima at this stage, when you have came that much further, try your best. qualifications are not the thing to switch everytime.
thanks yaar!!!
yeah many people have suggested me to start company law..well module C is good yar..i got refr beacuse of time management otherwise ...i dont have anyprob.i have completed the course..mashallah and still i have long time left till ICap
I qualified AlhumdulliAllah within Articles, I am same Janasheen_m4u . I love to be back. Tongue Tongue