Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Reputed CA Firms in Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please tell me the rating of top 5 CA firms in pakistan.
woheee gissaa phattaaa question, woheee ghisseee phatteee post..???
oho...TIA!!! yeh issue kaiiee aur posts/threads say b post ho chuka hai, wahaan saay consult ker lain....!!!!
Agreeed upon ranking after some mind boggling, constructive, professional and high class discussions between the masterminds and some bloody juniors.
1. AFF
2. FRSH
3. Anjum Asim
4. Salim Adil yousuf
5. Khalid Majeed
96. KPMG (As there are only 96 companies with satisfactory QCR rating by ICAP, so this is atleast wut KPMG shud get)
I think I can commit a top 5 list

1)A F Ferguson & Co.-PwC
2)Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co. - E&Y
3)KPMG Taseer Hadi Khalid
4)Muhammed Yusuf Adil Saleem & Co. - Deloitte
5)Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman (Grant Thorton)

Some of the non Top 6 firms may be at a higher ranking than 4 downwards but for the purpose of articles I think its very important to article with a firm with top notch foreign affiliations. Other firms in no particular order are

6)Ebrahim & Co.(BDO Stoy Hayward)
7)Hameed Chaudhri & Co.
8)Hussain Rehman
9)Rahman Sarfraz & Co.
10)Riaz Ahmed & Co.
11)S A Salam & Co.
12)S M Masood & Co. (Nexia International)
13)Mohmammed Idrees Masood (Backer Tilly)
14)Syed Hussain & Co. (Moore Stephens & Co.)

<b><i><b>This is more of a Lahore specific list, so there may be some differences from no. 5 and below in Karachi and Islamabad.</b></i></b>
Hi Pracs,
what wud b ur prefrence if u have to make a choice between these 3 i.e,

Riaz Ahmed and Co.
Ebrahim and Co. (BDO)
SM Masood and Co.(Nexia International)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Abdur.Rehman</i>
<br />Agreeed upon ranking after some mind boggling, constructive, professional and high class discussions between the masterminds and some bloody juniors.
1. AFF
2. FRSH
3. Anjum Asim
4. Salim Adil yousuf
5. Khalid Majeed
96. KPMG (As there are only 96 companies with satisfactory QCR rating by ICAP, so this is atleast wut KPMG shud get)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes I agree with Abdur.Rehman that only some knowlegeable, respectable, highly professional can give the ranking of firms and which shall not be questioned in any way because seniors are from UK and you know naaa UK...so dont even dare to question the list provided by the professional seniors, the bloody juniors have no right to ask and challenge)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Abdur.Rehman</i>
<br />Agreeed upon ranking after some mind boggling, constructive, professional and high class discussions between the masterminds and some bloody juniors.
1. AFF
2. FRSH
3. Anjum Asim
4. Salim Adil yousuf
5. Khalid Majeed

Yes I agree with Abdur.Rehman that only some knowlegeable, respectable, highly professional can give the ranking of firms and which shall not be questioned in any way because seniors are from UK and you know naaa UK...so dont even dare to question the list provided by the professional seniors, the bloody juniors have no right to ask and challenge)

what is this? ?? behave your self ali akbar.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />Hi Pracs,
what wud b ur prefrence if u have to make a choice between these 3 i.e,

Riaz Ahmed and Co.
Ebrahim and Co. (BDO)
SM Masood and Co.(Nexia International)

I am not sure what kind of Clientle Ebrahim & Co. has in Pakistan but since its a BDO firm I would perfer it over the other two, next perhaps SM Masood & Co, which sans the Nexia association is quite revered specially in 'Tax' circles.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>

what is this? ?? behave your self ali akbar.

Mind your own business.
GET SET GO
Start your fight, 'ausmanpk2001' & 'syed ali akbar'

(;-)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Those two are really good fighters
and u seem to be a good initiator of fights, as this topic was discussed earlier many a times. u could have easily found stuff on it by searching the forum
this is a fight oriented sensitive topic so i think it should not be discussed again unless we have patience.If i had seen this topic in any other thread definitely i would never had discuss this topic again.Thankx to people who replied me.
Top 5 in Islamabad are....

1)KPMG Taseer Hadi Khalid
2)A F Ferguson & Co.PwC
3)Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co. E&Y
4)Muhammed Yusuf Adil Saleem & Co. Deloitte
5)Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman (Grant Thorton)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tia</i>
<br />this is a fight oriented sensitive topic so i think it should not be discussed again unless we have patience.If i had seen this topic in any other thread definitely i would never had discuss this topic again.Thankx to people who replied me.

<font color="navy"><b>I would like to appologise to you on behalf of myself and all other members for behaving the way we have done. But I hope that even in the emotionally charged up posts you may have received information from people who have worked in these firms/aspiring to/still working. You know what they say about information , it empowers.

I hope that you have picked up what you were looking for from this thread .... and do not hesitate to put any other questions that you may have.

Regards </b> </font id="navy">
its ok Pracs.thanx for ur kind information about firms.
Pages: 1 2