Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Which one in big4 is better in working conditions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys. I want to ask which firm is better in working conditions i.e working hours & the attidutde of bosses, working environment in islamabad.

Dumbo guy, don't you know which one is better? IF you really don't and you can't spell 'attitude' then quit this profession. We don't need another Abdul Ghaffar ACA or JaFF Hussain FCA !
naa usmankhalid naaa... hoslaa paayeeen.... forum da taqaddus paamaal na kareeen P ...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />Hi guys. I want to ask which firm is better in working conditions i.e working hours & the attidutde of bosses, working environment in islamabad.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
OGDC ISLAMABAD
i was asking abiout firms, accoutning firms
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />i was asking abiout firms, accoutning firms
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">I am sorry,
"Furgguson" , or *Abdul Rehman Khalid & Haq co.
My dear why you are in angee mood.
Dear Abdul Rehman,
Its Ferguson, not "Furgguson"...and I didn't find "Abdul Rehman Khalid & Haq co." in ICAP's directory of firms...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by usmankhalid</i>
<br />Dumbo guy, don't you know which one is better? IF you really don't and you can't spell 'attitude' then quit this profession. We don't need another Abdul Ghaffar ACA or JaFF Hussain FCA !

Don't insult people around here for nothing,.. I know you have a way with four letter words, but please keep it to yourself this is a public forum and just degrading other members does not help any one. You may not realise that students new to the profession would not know about the internal workings of all firms. If you can't add any thing don't subtract
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />Dear Abdul Rehman,
Its Ferguson, not "Furgguson"...and I didn't find "Abdul Rehman Khalid & Haq co." in ICAP's directory of firms...
thanks for correction, I will check & confirm for another CA firm.
any firm which is upto the mark of your satisfaction level is considered as the best for working conditions.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by usmankhalid</i>
<br />Dumbo guy, don't you know which one is better? IF you really don't and you can't spell 'attitude' then quit this profession. We don't need another Abdul Ghaffar ACA or JaFF Hussain FCA !

Don't insult people around here for nothing,.. I know you have a way with four letter words, but please keep it to yourself this is a public forum and just degrading other members does not help any one. You may not realise that students new to the profession would not know about the internal workings of all firms. If you can't add any thing don't subtract

thanks pracs[)]
@ausmanpk2001, i wud like to ask u , wut working hours, working conditions and attitude of bosses do u expect, if u have not joined a firm yet. Bcoz ur expectations my go quite wrong. As, u may be expecting alot better and being unaware of the environment of firms generally, u find it quite hard to cope with things.
plz specify ur expectations regarding the a.m three things
I meant generally how is the environment. working hours is quite clear wht are the normal working hours
Working environment in CA firms is some thing upon which I have certain objections.
Things are much better if we talk about Big4.

Going down, a strict hierarchy, in many cases reasonless. Many more unnecessary formalities. A senior is the boss, for instance if there are 20 students a young trainee has to obey 20 bosses with no authority of objecting any thing. You will ask them, they will say its necessary for work to continue and perhaps this is the best system which is the outcome of a long evolutionary process.

Absolute nonsense these things are. The unnecessary formalities will definitely hinder work, a stupid senior may something very difficult to go along. Resultantly, a trainee will consider these four or five years as a liability with no involvement in work.

This is my personal opinion, anyone might have a different one altogether.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Working environment in CA firms is some thing upon which I have certain objections.
Things are much better if we talk about Big4.

Going down, a strict hierarchy, in many cases reasonless. Many more unnecessary formalities. A senior is the boss, for instance if there are 20 students a young trainee has to obey 20 bosses with no authority of objecting any thing. You will ask them, they will say its necessary for work to continue and perhaps this is the best system which is the outcome of a long evolutionary process.

Absolute nonsense these things are. The unnecessary formalities will definitely hinder work, a stupid senior may something very difficult to go along. Resultantly, a trainee will consider these four or five years as a liability with no involvement in work.

This is my personal opinion, anyone might have a different one altogether.

thankyou schaeb for the comments. for how much time are you aroking in the firms?

wht do you say about the working hours? does one have to sit for horribly long hours?
Pages: 1 2 3