Accountancy Forum

Full Version: which is better MBA or M-COM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi....this is my first topic so plz reply me.i want to know that whicj is better MBA or M-COM ??? where we i can get job after doing MBA or M-COM ? what is salary range. from how much the salry starts. what is the duration of CA and can i do CA after MBA. plz tell me soon
MBA is better option than MCom, I think so...!!!!
hey thankyou....but plz tell me wat iz da salary range and duration of and can i do CA after MBA
yeh! you can do CA minimum after intermediate & then after every other level. as far as salary range is concerned, it depends upon many factors, you know. (professional knowledge & skills, institute, luck, organization etc etc)...
what is da duration of CA. and plz tell me that can i get job in a bank after MBA
plz reply.....i really need ur help
Duration of CA is 5-6 years...
hi Faham welcome here.although its nt a gud start for u,,well i just read ur query..as far as the question of duration its really a herculean task u can visit this site(jo k ab Ghis chuki hai.i hope u know abt tht) for ur required info also for lot of relevant stuf
http//www.icap.org.pk
after God its depends upon the institute k wo kub aap ko clear kertay hain )..ur 2nd query was related to ur job..yes u can..and u have asked about the salary tu frnd it again depends on ur lot , experience...means inceptions and so onnn..if i m not wrong u can strat with 14k or a bit more or less..just make a pray and get start with ur strong intensions...goal will b urs