Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CISA 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

i m farrukh qadri , i m preparing for CISA Dec 2006 exam , i just want to know that any CISA Qualified from karachi can guide me about examination..

Ragards
Salam,

Hopfully you are fine

Luckly I also planned to appear in Dec 2006 attempt. Please guide me from where can I get books for exam preparation.

Thanks

Najam
slam plz bro tell me what r u doing
the abrevation of the degree or certification u r doing
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mfq</i>
<br />Hi

i m farrukh qadri , i m preparing for CISA Dec 2006 exam , i just want to know that any CISA Qualified from karachi can guide me about examination..

Ragards
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Mr.farukh luckly I know the right person who can guidede u. his name is Abdul salam and his cell no is 0345-2657847
Hello Guys,

CISA and CIA is granted to you by the Institute of Internal Auditors. www.theiia.org

The best resource to study for this certification is to use Powers Resources Materials. http//www.powersresources.com/

There materials are very easy to go through.

You may email me at info@tisl.org if you have any questions.
CIA is from the IIA
but CISA is from ISACA