Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Join Riaz Ahmed and Co (RACO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To all those students, looking to join audit firms after CA(inter), join Riaz Ahmad and Company Chartered Accountant firm, which i think is the most fast growing audit firm. It have listed client as well as great work in consultancy. For good career and opportunities join now...
You are right Zia, but the top3 are undoubtedly better plus Riaz Ahmed has no international association
Zia I hope you meant a 'good career' and not a 'carrier',.. since last I checked Riaz Ahmed were'nt running any courier services )
I admit that Riaz Ahmad and Company have not association with reputable foreign firm, but to join top 3 firms, u need pawa, i hope u will be familier with the word pawa. But what about those students who have no approach to join top three. So the next option should be Riaz Ahmad and Company.
based on my experience, i also advise to join RACO if u want good exposure.
bcoz in top 3 ( specially in AFF)u cant get exposure as much u may get in growing firms specially in RACO, dont know much abt others