Accountancy Forum

Full Version: SMR, Guybrush and Evolution plz respond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Never mind Sajjad,
you must have seen a board on the gate of some houses "Beware of Dogs" but I m gonna hang a board with warning "Beware of Unknown"
actually this is not the first time,
this has already happened with Pervez (A Senior Member of this forum being FCA) once i was having a hot discussion with Mr. Pervez then somebody with the name of Poooh came into being, and start doing the same thing like Mr.Unknown, now u can see he is no more on the board, he must have committed suicide. Kion keh Pervez nay us ko bohat Latara tha,
and I think he left the board bcaz " WOH GHAIRAT WALA THA"

S M R
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Aow tell me somthing, why you just like the posts of your CHAMCHAIS. you just like the posts of thoese who only say 'agree' and this is a reality. If somebody criticise you then you start putting b*****t posts for him.

Tell me something what happend when sajjad got hot topic with evolution regarding 'Muslims are suffring' topic. This topic is still on the forum, here i am not saying either sajjad was right or evolution But they got really hot topic.

Here tell me who was in fault on that topic (muslims are suffring), sajjad or evolution. here i assume that sajjad was in fault, then why you did't advice him for committing suicide????????? caz he is yours CHAMCHA

i'll waite for your (SMR guybrush nand evolution) answer

Thanks
Sheeda Mow'j'ey

Hey Sheedy Mowchey you must have seen a board on the gate of some houses "Beware of Dogs" but Mr SMR has hanged a board with warning "Beware of Unknown", therefore you did not get a single reply. Don’t create a mess in the forum and f*** off from here.

*** Now comitt the suicide chubble insaaan

I think this topic should be locked or deleted...

Mr.Unknown, you don't have any right to take out your unjustifiable frustrations on this forum... It is meant to be an educational forum and not a battle field...

Putting asterisks (*) in your profane posts, doesn't mean you have acted decently in controlling your aggression... (this goes to you too Mr Sajjad Daar)

SMR is a senior and very helpful member of the forum... You can always argue and discuss as long as you don't create a situation like this...

Always remember, 'Profanity is indicative of the absence of brains'.

Edited by - sumaaan on Nov 06 2003 101922 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Don’t create a mess in the forum and f*** off from here.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Such a reply was certainly not expected from a senior member like you. Topics like this should be left unanswered.

Edited by - sumaaan on Nov 06 2003 102331 PM
<font color=blue><b>Dear everybody

We would like to remind all of you about the terms and conditions which you agreed to at the time of signing up on this forum. Unknown, starting topics which create ill-will among members and are meant to personally abuse other board members is a serious violation of the terms of the said agreement.

This topic is being locked as recommended by our moderator.</b></font id=blue>