Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CAT - help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there..i need to get a lil info regarding CAT. im sure alot of u out here must have done it or wud hv even cum across CAT. ive done my o-levels, but never had accounts as a subject...so basically..i hv no knowledge at all abt accounts. i dont plan to do my a-levels..rather i wnt to go for CAT..all i wanted to know is..does CAT start from the basic of accnts..or do i need to hv sum knowledge of it b4 going for CAT? if any1 cud let me know soon..id be thankful..
Dear Saira
CAT starts with very basics of accounts so you dont have to worry about that. And you dont have to take any course for that. Additionally I would recommend you to carry on your A levels, because it will help you in future.
thanks
Dear Saira,
You have placed the topic in wrong category. If you would have placed it in Students category you should have obtained a better response.
i did put it under the Students category but no one replied so i had to put it here..anyway i got my ans but ill try there..thnx)