Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Salary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

Can any senior let me know the salary slab for an ACCA affiliate with 1-2 years of experience?

Secondly i also want to know about the salary slab for an ICAP member.

Thanks in advance
Assalam-o-Alaikum all the professional friends. I am new to this forum. My expectations are very high from all the fourm members especially senior students and qualified ACCA forum members regarding the guidance of new students like me. I have started ACCA with great entheusism by gaining 5 exemptions on MBA basis. Now I am student of ACCA part-2. I had heard that ACCA is costly but I did not think so because If one gets through all the examinations in first attempt, It can be completed in almost 150000/- to 200000/- rupees. But when I heard about the membership fee, It realy got me worried. Because withwout membership one can't claim to be ACCA. In other words if one has to show on his/her CV to be qualified ACCA, he has to retain the membership and obviously will have to pay annual membership fee. In this regard it becomes very costly especially if one does not get a suitable job on the basis of ACCA. So please guid me any ACCA qualified or senior forum member that if one do not want to become an ACCA member, of what utility ACCA is for him/her. I would be highly oblidged for the satisfactory answer to this complexity. Thanks.