Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CMA and CFM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i wanted to know what value does cma and cfm hold in local market and abroad and what would be there packages to start with .

"CFM qualification is going to be withdrawn as administrative expenses do not justify revenue generated by this certification", said IMA president Mr. Paul Sharman during his visit to the Kingdom last month. I am not sure about the effective date from which CFM certification would not be available.

So that leaves only CMA certificate for you. In Pakistan it can never get an equivalent status to ACMA and not even closer, as you might have noticed yourself that Pak's ACMA foundation stage is much wider and deeper than the entire CMA course.

It surely commands a very good market value here in the Middle East. Perhaps you may disagree but I have seen many CMAs competing with ACAs and ACCAs for same jobs and quite often they have been successful in getting job offers. In Saudi Arabia, a fresh CMA without exp would get somewhere around SR5000 + benefits but if you have at least two years exp then you can expect to get double. A lot more depends on your skill set as well.