Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Advice Required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Friends,
I am Working in Qatar as an Accountant for the last 8 years and i worked 1 year in Pakistan before move to Qatar,my total work experience is 9 years, now due to some family problems I have to move to Pakistan for permenant. I would like to know Can i get the job in the local market easily and how much salary i will get according to my experience and below mentioned qualification.
<b>QUALIFICATION</b>Commerce greduate and 4 years articleship of chartered accountancy and a student of ACCA part 1.

I know that only those persons are successfull who knows the taxation structure and i have no idea about the current taxation of Pakistan.What should i do to adjust myself in the local market?

Dear,

You have mentioned your qualification but nothing has been told about your experience and relevant area of work.

WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY.

We know this. You will certainly get a job in Pakistan. However, you cant compare salary levels with Qatar.

Try for job on your own first of all. Your worth will bring a good job for you. If you will feel some problems, let me know by a msg on this forum. I might be of any help to you. But this depends on where you will be located at Pakistan.

Anyways, may ALLAH help you for this migration and solve your all problems.

Regards,

Kamran.
Thanks for giving me a advice and offer to have a contact with you as and when required.Dear i will be setteled in Karachi and will try my luck to findout a good job.
You have again not mentioned your specific experience.

Let me know, I might be of some help to you in Karachi as well.

Regards,

Kamran.
Dear Kamran,
Sorry for late reply.
Dear we have a job rotation system in our department therefore I worked on all areas which required for an organization,my current responsibilities includes Project financing,AR,Store and Stock,Cash Management,handling overseas suppliers,Job cost review,monthly accruals and Insurance and their related matters.
earlier i was responsiable for AP(local),fixed assets,LCs,Tender Bonds,Performance Bonds,Liasion with Freight forwarders,Reconciliations(Banks & suppliers).
Dear I am proceeding to Saudia on 25th for Umrah and will back to Doha on 6th May and thereafter I will come to Karachi to try my luck.
Dear Javed,

May this Umrah bring all of the blessings of ALLAH for you and you achieve forgiveness of Allah for all what was not liked by him. May Allah this Umrah create perfect urge in you for a pure life in the days coming ahead.

It appears that you have been working in some ERP envirenment like Oracle Financials or SAP. By the way such expertise has a very good demand over here and you will Inshallah get a good job at Karachi.

Regards,

Kamran.
Dear Kamran,
Thanks for ur sincere wishes.
Yes, we have Oracle financial software and i m lucky that i was engaged with programmers to design and implementation of Procurement and inventory modules.