Accountancy Forum

Full Version: wat do you say???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! hopefully all of u will be fine here...
i have took admission in CA....really need ur prayers that may God help me all the way of my study...
here is also a question tht i shud have asked before [o)] but chalain let me ask it now. i want to know that how much does an institue matter in Charted Accountancy.??.and watz its international recognition mean in future if i shifted to USA tu wud my CA help me?? will be v thnkful for ur reply.. n waiting here...
w/slaam
i m really v thnkful to u for this instant reply... ya i m damn serious about my study neither America Nor England gonna pull me away from my concentrations.. but u know sometimes we dont have our lives under our control...if i move abroad tu wo bus say bahir hay...u said that CA will not help me there in USA???? just explain a bit bcoz i came to knw that ICAP has a word wide recognition???? again want ur precious time...thanks
really thnks alot... thats wat i was thinking k i wud hv to pass some more papers according to their laws and regulations, etc...but its enough for me that atleast it has a recognition their in USA.. really thns for ur instant response.... will disturb u later if i need so ) ...