Accountancy Forum

Full Version: BBA ,MBA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can u people help me out,what wil b bettr for me .? Well I am in second year and want to do BBA and MBA . my only periority here is IBA or LUMS. i scored 1600 in Sat. if i dont get admited in these institutes my plan is to do further studies in US or Canada. i have already applied for Michigan, Stanford ,Toronto ,Cornell etc for undergraduate programs. And funds are not the problem.
What should i do ? will it b better to go abroad after graduation or should i go there now ..
plz help i m confused .
Ahsan
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by a4_ahsan</i>
<br />Can u people help me out,what wil b bettr for me .? Well I am in second year and want to do BBA and MBA . my only periority here is IBA or LUMS. i scored 1600 in Sat. if i dont get admited in these institutes my plan is to do further studies in US or Canada. i have already applied for Michigan, Stanford ,Toronto ,Cornell etc for undergraduate programs. And funds are not the problem.
What should i do ? will it b better to go abroad after graduation or should i go there now ..
plz help i m confused .
Ahsan
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I guess going abroad now or after graduation would depend on your long-term objectives and area of study at US/Canadian universities. If you could elaborate on this then I might be able to offer more informed advice.
yes i have plans to settle abroad.
And i want do BBA n MBA .
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by a4_ahsan</i>
<br />And i want do BBA n MBA .
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

With the information given, I think going now would make more sense. If you have your education (undergraduate postgraduate) from US/Canada, then you would be better of because not only you could try to get jobs there but your avenues will be open for Pakistan. Having degrees from IBA/LUMS may not get you the same flexibility when you want to get jobs (as fresh graduate) overseas.

DT
thankyou very much sir.