Accountancy Forum

Full Version: || Achieve Success in ACCA with Aureole ||
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<center><b><font size="4">AUREOLE INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING</font id="size4">
<font size="3"><i><font face="Times New Roman">Achieve Success in ACCA with Aureole</font id="Times New Roman"></i></font id="size3"></b></center>
<i><center><font color="red"><font size="3">
<font face="Times New Roman"><b>New batches starting from July 16, 2007</b></font id="Times New Roman"></font id="size3"></font id="red"></center></i>

<b>= Qualified and Experienced Faculty
= Small batches size to ensure individual attention is given to each student
= Systematic teaching plan
= Topic-wise quizzes and assignments
= Mock Exams
= Career Counseling
= Air-conditioned Facility with standby generator
= Conveniently located in the centre of city at Nursery, Main Shara-e-Faisal. </b>

<center><font color="green"><font size="3"><b>Fee / Subject Rs. 4,500/-</b></font id="size3"></font id="green"></center>

<font size="3"><b>LEAD FACULTY / TRAINERS</b></font id="size3">

<b>UROOJ AHMED </b>

Mr. Ahmed is a qualified Chartered Accountant and partner in A A Baig & Co., Chartered Accountants where he heads the Accountancy Services and Corporate Consulting Division of the firm.

Mr. Ahmed has been involved in the field of education since 2002 and has been associated with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan as Manager Examinations.

Mr. Ahmed teaches F1, F3 and P1.

<b>MIRZA ASAD ALI BAIG </b>

Mr. Baig is a Chartered Accountant, member of the Institute of Internal Auditors and senior partner of A A Baig & Co., Chartered Accountants where he heads the Audit Division of the firm. He completed his articleship from Ernst & Young’s member firm in Pakistan .

Mr. Baig teaches Corporate and Business Law – F4.

<b>NADEEM NASEEM </b>

Mr. Naseem is an experienced Income Tax Practitioner who has been practicing tax law since 1992. He is also associated with Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder / E&Y since the last twenty years.

Mr. Naseem teaches Taxation related subjects – F6 and P6.

<b>AHSON TARIQ </b>

Mr. Tariq is an associate Public Finance Accountant, member of the Institute of Internal Auditors and associated with A A Baig & Co., Chartered Accountants as Director Consulting. He completed his articleship from Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder (Ernst & Young - Pakistan) in 2002.

Mr. Tariq has been teaching Management Accounting and Financial Management since 2002 and teaches F2, F5 and P4.

<b><center>Suite 407, 4th Floor, Marine Faisal, 10-A, PECHS Block 6, Nursery, Main Shara-e-Faisal, Karachi
4558476, 4391128, 5450004

www.aureoletraining.com </center></b>