Accountancy Forum

Full Version: cat acca in aligarh college ryk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am happy to tell u people that here in ryk at aligarh college of commerce wem r going to offer coaching for cat and acca from jully05 2007
What is this "ryk".....

IS IT RAHIM YAR KHAN
yes it is rahim yar khan
thats great rambo...but i neither seen any advertisement in the city nor heard from anyone about it..tell those people to advertise it to attract a great deal of admissions as many students are awaiting this opportunity.
yes sufyan you and all of our friends will soon see a good effective advertisement for acca and cat in ryk,in ali garh college.
yes i know the man his name is mazhar hussain shah, I know that he is a good teacher of RYK. his cell no is 03216703069
Yes he is my reacher u can contact him on his cell 03216703069 after 6pm in evening.any body from RYK should ask him personally.
dear all...its all good but u people must wait for some months to watch out that what they people wil do with ACCA...may be some of u know about the history of NICAAS college ..what they did with ICMAP classes?
moreover, Superior College is also coming in next few months in RYK...they will also provide coaching for ACCA..
Dear suffyan ,What happened with ICMAP was due to death of Nisar sahib ,FCMA. Now you should talk keeping you head.
Dear Khani...your post is some confusing..plz make it clear to me so as to discuss it further