Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Need help about professional tax.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam-o-Alaykum dear members

I hope that every one will be find. Any one would like to tell me about the professional tax? I want to study and get some information about professional tax. So I shall be thankful if any one provides me some web sites where I can find materials about professional tax.
Is this kind of tax applicable in the capital territory of Pakistan? I shall appreciate your responses in this regards.

Thank you.

Zia ur Rahman
Dear Members

I have written the above statement because there are some rumours that professional tax is now applicable in Islamabad also. Please share your informations. Thank you.

Zia ur Rahman
What do you mean by professional tax and its applicability in Islamabad.
Dear Zia

I read your mail and related sro but as per my info this is not applicable in comming tax year however let me confirm it. After that i will contact you
Yap you are right Mr. Zia in islamabad there is no professional tax, Because PRofessional tax is basically provisional basis.

In Punjab Finance Act 1977 professional tax was withdrawn, and my knowledge is in SINDH FINANCE Act but i am not not about other provision.

But i am sure about one thing professioanl tax basis on Paid up Capital 0.05% and also deduct on Director and those employee whose salary above 20,000 those deducter per person Rs 150, its concern on Sindh Finance Tax Act.