Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ARTICLES FROM US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Brothers

I am three papers away from CA Inter. I want to do articles from US. First of all is there any firm which offers articles to CA students. Also if i want to continue my studies from US after inter what should i have to do.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Imran</i>
<br />Dear Brothers

I am three papers away from CA Inter. I want to do articles from US. First of all is there any firm which offers articles to CA students. Also if i want to continue my studies from US after inter what should i have to do.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

As per my understanding it is possible and the company will need to sponsor you for work permit etc. The best bet would be to contact the HR department of few US based accountancy firms and they would be in better position to help you out.
Do you know some of those firms.
As far as my limited knowledge is concerned, such recruitment is almost impossible. Accountancy firms in US can be searched on internet.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />As far as my limited knowledge is concerned, such recruitment is almost impossible. Accountancy firms in US can be searched on internet.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Of course, my post didn't mean that such recruitment will be an easy task though it is something that is possible. Usually it would be the bigger companies who would be able to support sponsorship - Big 4.
Thanks for your contributions