Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Business Combinations | Powerpoint Presentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url="http//aabaig.com/resource/viewtopic.php?t=715"]<font size="4"><b>Accounting for Business Combinations | Powerpoint Presentation</b></font id="size4">[/url]

Click on the above link to access the page from where you can download the powerpoint presentation

You damn guys r promoting your useless website.
First of all I appreciate Ahson Tariq Sahib for his hard work for us students and i pleased to see members like Ahson Tariq sahib in this forum who are working for the benefits of others...

And For

Mr Alishan You are continuously abusing senior members here despite the fact that you are a new born "BACHA" of this forum i once saw your post in firms section, where you ludicrously argued to Mr KamranACA as...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
<i>Originally Posted By Alishan Posted</i>
<b>
First of all you guys are lying about Combined fee income US$2bn+ (2006)
because even kpmg failed to achieve this target and that only pwc could achieve this feet.
How could a damn lowclass firm achieve this target</b>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Follow this link

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=5707

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
<i>KamranACA Replied</i>

<b>Dear Alishan,

I just wonder how illiterate you are about such specific things and how proudly you declare the others as liers.

As far as earnings are concerned the international earnings roughly go as under (year 2006)

PWC USD 20 Billion plus

Deloitte USD 18-20 billion

E & Y USD 15 - 16 billion

KPMG USD 14-15 billion

I dont remember the exact figures, as I have already quoted some where at this forum, but I firmly believe that these fall within above range.

Just search on wikipedia.com or some other search engine.

USD 2 billion etc is a very low figure, in the world wide perspective.

And yes, dont open your mouth without confirming the things, this is just an advice.

Regards,

Kamran.</b>

So Dear Alishan I hope you will keep your big mouth shut from next time this is even good for you to concentrate more in reading rather than posting...

And Dear sir Ahson Tariq Sahib I hope you will not mind Alishan's Immature posts he is crazy guy...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
Dears,

Alishan appears to be an un-civilized and un-carefully groomed kid who is totally wet with the proud of his position (I mean position of any one in his family or wealth) and appears to have a thinking that all the humans other than his ownself are like insects.

I once said so much is dependent upon one's brought up, hard work of his parents on him and family back ground.

Let's not raise this issue so much and give him time for improvement, as he may become mature and wise, with the passage of time.

He is so immature, as is evidnet from his response on earnings of firms in "firms section".

Regards,

Kamran.
Well Said Kamran Bhai....

Actually the purpose of my above post is to express that Ahson Tariq Sahib posts very helpful links from where we(students) can get help...I saw his Financial Management articles and found them very helping...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>

And Dear sir Ahson Tariq Sahib I hope you will not mind Alishan's Immature posts he is crazy guy...

Regards,

Muhammad Amir

Amir bhai, I am not offended at all. Thank you for asking.