Accountancy Forum

Full Version: need help !!!! plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi ma name is Usman u can call me mano .... its very interesting site .... n seems to b very supportive one 2 .
its like i m through ma december xames of CAT n now i m free . i was woundering to learn some accountency softwares .. in this spare time ... plz guide me wat softwares r used in offices n r helpfull to get n accountency job .. plz i m seeking a guide line ..also if someone know the place from where i can learn them also in fo me that too .. i live in defence[ iss keh aas paas koie institute hoo ]
okay broz n sis i beta leave now
ll catch u later
do reply me okay
by e
mano <font size=5></font id=size5><font color=pink></font id=pink><font face='Comic Sans MS'></font id='Comic Sans MS'>

My dear Mano

u have no chance whatsoever of finding a job if you keep using deliberately this type of slang/abbreviated english in your composition. 'XAMES' What???!!!

For your kind information, the word 'exams' too is a five-letter word. And if your intention was to make it look cool, then believe me, it doesnt.

On one hand was this member just a few days ago who was worried about her english even though her writing was near-perfect, and here is our Mano sahib...

aah well..

Coming to the topic, i do not think that there are any proper institutes around who teach accounting packages. But if you really are interested, i would recommend Quicken, Quickbooks or Peachtree, as these are the best accounting solutions around for small to mid-sized enterprises.

Ok bye dear

Webmaster
www.practiseislam.com