Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Need assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some assistance with the pakistani tax and SECP's regulation. The matter needs discussing in confidence, so anybody practising in pakistan is requested to kindly contact me or leave me his phone number. I am happy to pick up any bill that may ensue the assistance.
XXXX
Kamran bhai, SECURITY PROBLEM???!!! *cough *cough *cough )

We have talked. So it was not required.

Regards,
I would like to thank Mr. Kamran for his very kind assistance. He is a person of great wisdom, knowledge and a very listener to ascertain the problem.

People like him are the true wealth of our nation.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Undoubtedly he is the wealth of our nation. But Goodman, I'm not gonna spare my brother for this "nobel" cause!!!

Firstly, the govt. would regard him our "national asset" then would assert on adding him to the "reserves" of the country. Then it would "consume" it and finally the govt. would declare that the country was "poor" eversince its establishment and hence we don't have "anything" in our reseves.[p]

So sorry!!! I'm not goona "donate" my brother. Let him remain "privatized". [)][)][)]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />I would like to thank Mr. Kamran for his very kind assistance. He is a person of great wisdom, knowledge and a very listener to ascertain the problem.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Wow! what remarks
Goodman brother,

Dont say so much. I have not done anything so special for u. I can only offer u my gratitude and profound thanx for such comments.

I think this has been personalized and should not be discussed any more.

Regards,

Kamran.