Accountancy Forum

Full Version: A.I. in Accounting??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam o Alaikum,

I have heard a terminology... 'Using A.I. in corporate sector and in Accounting Profession'... Does this mean use of any expert system...

Regards,
Dear OALevel,

A.I means Artificial Intelligence it is a branch of computer science, it is an advanced methodology used in the development of Information Systems, Robots, Self Assessment Systems, data mining, control systems and logistics.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) is usually defined as the science of making computers do things that require intelligence when done by humans.

In the perspective of Computer Science A.I. systems are those systems where the embedded Programming Logical Controls Systems(PLCs) sense the situation where it has to do something for example you in your Computerized Accounting System are entering data and by mistake you have entered a number in the field of customer name now if your system is having an embedded control then the field will be blinked with red cursor and informs you that you have entered a number in name field, this is just a simple example otherwise A.I. is not that easy, It is very subjective and technical issue.

Another very good example of A.I is your computer or mobile games where you play with Computer machine.

Regards,

Muhammad Amir
many many thnx Amir Bhai... i've perceived that Use of A.I in accounting and auditing profession is possible through the use of any expert system...