Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ICAP humiliating itself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Dears,

Pakistan's atomic laboratories, secientists and engineers have taken Pakistan to a level where India has to think 1000 times before planning for an attack. Remember I am talking about scientists and engineers working in such laboratories. It's not for amry men or politicians although a very few of them were the reason of such developments. They are well regarded as well.

Now, if India is getting more atomic research and other assistance from USA and Russia than Pakistan, it is not the fault of our sceintists.

The issue is, one needs brain and ability to think, if he wants to analyse a situation.

The praise of ICMAP is for the sake of creating a new debate. We know the intentions behind such comparisons. The world is not so innocent to reveal all of a sudden that who is better on which front. This is just rubbish and futile. I, however, have all the regards for ACMA people who are specialized in their own field. My reservations about them (if expressed any where) are my personal thoughts and could be entirely wrong.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mroneflower</i>
<br />Read post number 19 on following link

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=6448
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I would suggest to read post no.20 on the thread and actually a search with mroneflower to get an incite into this genius mind. Its all in black and white here for people to form an opinion. The problem with people like Khalid aka mroneflower is that they not only lack an inquiring mind but also any semblance of both intelligence and emotional maturity
Pracs

It's hilarious. The man is a source of amusement and his analysis is always worth reading if some one wants to enjoy the time. I have been cautioned not to struck my mind, however. In fact he provides full insight of his problem and frustration. I discussed it some where.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
He suffers from a bout of inferiority complex, there is nothing more to it.
CPA(Aus) has recently signed MRA with Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka.

https//www.cpaaustralia.com.au/cps/rde/xchg/SID-3F57FECA-3E12C892/cpa/hs.xsl/9718_31526_ENA_HTML.htm

So one can say ICAP and its members are even lower in quality than ICASL. God helps this institute.

Lets see what ICAP does.
This moron who is not even member of any accounting body has God gifted ability to create the mess.

He may be suggested to concentrate on what he himself is? The ones who are going through self created exile (because no one regards here) should not comment to alleviate their frustration. This forum is not a place to dump in the frustrations.

I must invite attention of Admin to the continuous crappy efforts of this man. I said it may be necessary in the cases where members cannot behave in civilized manner.

The poster should tell the people, what happened to his ireland quest, that has been pointed out by rabia-k on another thread. If he has qualified let us know. If not, it is most humiliating. The one who cannot take his own decisions properly and the one who cannot compete his own quest, is objecting the others that is a bigger thing than his mind even.

I request Admin to stop his non-sense at this point although it should have been done at the outset. I must appreciate the level of forebearance the admin of this forum always show. However some people are irrepairable and it may be necessary to nip their evil at least at this stage.

Regards,

isnt it so shameful that Pakistan's national CA body is being openly degraded, (by one person,) on none other than a pakistani website? i wonder if there is a "foreign hand" behind this particular thread whose aim is to spread false information regarding ICAP and mislead people.

<font color="blue"><b>There is nothing wrong with expressing personal opinions about any governing body, however such opinions should be expressed in a civil manner. More importantly, the opinions should not be expressed with an intention to misinform or mislead the general public.

That said, people are intelligent and can in most cases, identify a poster's intention/agenda when personal biases are mixed in with news and presented as fact.</b></font id="blue">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mroneflower</i>

So one can say ICAP and its members are even lower in quality than ICASL. God helps this institute.

Lets see what ICAP does.

Dear Admin,

I understand we don't have to remind you what you have to do or not. I also understand that you are Mashallah working quite efficiently and this forum is a source of guidance for all of us. There is also no harm in raising decent objections on policies of institutes or comparing the associated merits and demerits without an intention of misguiding the people.

However, I wonder if the above quoted line has no bearance specially when a person has opened a dedicated thread merely for disgracing a world recognised accounting body and its members who had been serving the nation as well as other countries from decades. How the one who is on self created exile and has no contribution in serving the country raises finger on such an elite body merely because he may be frustarted of his decisions and failures. I mean this is not what I am pointing out. He has pointed out his frustration at so many places on this froum.

If you feel such wording is not detrimental to the grace of a large number of fellows having this premier qualification and membership, then it is your prerogative and I will not ask you to take action.

Rabia,

We all have short comings as human beings and we may be wrong on certain issues. However, the spreading of hate and spitting out the frustration to disgrace others merely due to personal failures is the thing which only psychos can do.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Admin,

We may also not be calling your attention to waste time in resolving such indecent issues. At least there are some people on this thread who can handle the non-sense.

However, it becomes warranted when some body replies the non-sense and you issue them notices which I agree are necessary at your end. However, in such situation, it becomes necessary to refer the matter to you.

I think these are the first instances when I am doing this.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
is it non-sense post, Interesting, I am just showing ICAP members standing in world. If someone thinks that I am using ACCA name after my name without being ACCA. Then this thing should be reported to ACCA so that appropriate action can be taken. So plz go ahead and report to ACCA. I will be happy if someone realted to ACCA i.e ACCA student report it to ACCA so that if person proven wrong later then action can be taken against her/him by ACCA.

I cannnot beleive this people can go that far. Clam down babies.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />

isnt it so shameful that Pakistan's national CA body is being openly degraded, (by one person,) on none other than a pakistani website? i wonder if there is a "foreign hand" behind this particular thread whose aim is to spread false information regarding ICAP and mislead people.

So now I am foreign hand, Good. What has bben done with info about myself (without considering even if there are complete and full or not)

I never spraed false information like this girl and never stole anyone information. ICASL has MRA with CPA(aus) and ICAP has not so anyone can see ICAP rating.

Its common in Pakistan when they do not have any logical argument left they do these things of things. Calm down kid
As far as Ireland post is concerned it dated back to 2006, check the dates...... And its me who alos said I did not go or ICAI.

Amazing one person said <font color="red">However, I wonder if the above quoted line has no bearance specially when a person has opened a dedicated thread merely for disgracing a world recognised accounting body and its members who had been serving the nation as well as other countries from decades</font id="red">

I would love to know in which country of the world ICAP is recognised. Plz let me know.

Large amount of ICAP members are serving Pakistan from decades and what they have done with Pakistani economy everyone knows. Outside Pakistan there are only in UAE where there number is 875. Remember in UAE there are almost 35,000 qualified accountant are working and ICAP number is only 875, means nothing

Anyway this is standing to ICAP in the world that Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka proved itself better than ICAP. INTERESTING.

He further addressed Admin and said <font color="red">If you feel such wording is not detrimental to the grace of a large number of fellows having this premier qualification and membership, then it is your prerogative and I will not ask you to take action.</font id="red">

He said large number of fellows having this qualification(ICAP). ICAP has only 4,000 if it is large nuumber and if he thinks this number represent Pakistani all population, then I have nothing to say. Just accept taht ICAP members are even lower in quality when comapred to Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka.
Your entering into ICAI and then running out of it is the most hilarious and humiliating act if you can feel what disgrace is meant for. Your above words prove you are a failure and absconder.

You don't know what you have to do and when have to do and you are raising objections on ICAP and its members.

Yes, some one will confirm from ACCA your status in 2006 when you wrote you were ACCA. Mind it the status has to be inquired pertaining to 2006. Don't worry, some one will do it.

Regards,
I will love if Some ACCA student ask ACCA about me. so that approiate action can be taken against her by ACCA later.

As far as ICAI training contract in concerned in Belfast. I am not fool like ICAP people to study same stuff and move from London to Belfast when I was offered position in London as well. These kinds of blunders can only be expected from ICAP people who are qualification after quafication without thinking for a single second. This is the reason that Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka has better standing in world when compatred to ICAP.

Best of Luck in competing with Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka. and dont ask me anything as i was the person who had chance and decided not to go for ICAI.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23