Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Who wants to start ACA from ICAEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Shahbaz

I am not promoting ICAEW I am just providing information to students who are interested in ICAEW. If you are not interested in ICAEW, please completely ignore this thread.

Khalid
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mroneflower</i>
<br />One more interested news that CAT from ACCA is eligible for exemption from ICAEW 5 papers where ICAP full members are only eligible for ICAEW 11 papers.WHAT GOING ON ICAP PEOPLE.

And there is very high possibilty that ICAEW will launch its full programme in Pakistan.

I will confirm from ICAEW tomorrow what will be tarining (article) period for CAT student.

I am going to give good news to ACCA members very Soon regarding ICAEW membership, <i>you may need to give only one ICAEW paper if you have two yrs post ACCA membership experience. Means ACCA members with two yrs experience will not need to undergo ICAEW any training which in turn means ACCA experience will be fully recognised by ICAEW</i>. That is why I say ACCA student should not worry about ICAEW. Just wait for couple of yrs and see what happen in European accountancy profession and with ICAP.

Khalid
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

First Thing, ICAEW launching its full program (Classes, Exams etc) is kinda unlikely event in the presence of ICAP and its totally justified as One shud always go for his/her local institute if he's in Pakistan i.e ICAP.

Second, Its ACCA Member with 5 Years of Post-Qualification Experience who can apply for the Membership of ICAEW by giving just i.e Total 8 Years !!! Who's gna wait that long -/ !!
u dont have to wait for 5 yrs. an ACCA affiliate with nil work experience can take admission in ICAEW , pass 2 or 3 papers, and after 3 yrs of work experience will be both an ACCA member and ICAEW member. hope i am right here, if not, please correct me.

Open a milk shop. You'll start earning from the first day. Phir jii bhar k paani milao aur ayaashi karo. [D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shahbaz</i>
<br />Open a milk shop. You'll start earning from the first day. Phir jii bhar k paani milao aur ayaashi karo. [D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Rabia

ignore these kind of posts posted by sick people. One can see mentality of ICAP people.

Once again, I request all especially ICAP people this thread is only for those who are interested in ICAEW. All others are requested to ignore this thread.

Khalid
!!?!!??!!??!!
Bhai moron dil pe na lo.
@ shahbaz
u forgot to wear ure spectacles???
Shahbaz,

Are you CA student?

KAMRAN.
@rabia-k
Na I'm wearing it. Don't worry. [D]

@Kamran Bhai
[o] Itni choti post. Khairiyat?

Na ji.. Allah maaf rakhay CA karnay se.
Khalid,

Shahbaz has confirmed he is not ICAPian. Don't take stress and don't get biased for personal frustration, if any.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
No wonder I call him bhai moron flower. Pehlay pooch to letay k mein CA kar bhi raha hoon k nahee. [D]
AOA .
I AM STUDENT OF ACCA . PLZ ANYONE TELL CORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT ICAEW AFTER ACCA .
PLZ TELL ME . I JION CA OR ICAEW .
Shahbaz,

Khalid use to allege that ICAPians don't talk after confirming the things. I saw it's in fact his very own prime characteristic.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
dear friends
if anyone is this forum tell me about thses things
I AM ACCA STUDENT BUT AFTER ACCA I WISH TO COMPLETE CA ASWELL .
ANYONE WHO TELL ME ABOUT WHAT IS WORTH OF ICAEW COMPARE WITH CA FROM PAKISTAN .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8