Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Who wants to start ACA from ICAEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Khalid,

Please get matured and don't pull the discussion to an un-ending direction.

I have asked you about the link of the case you are refering. I will comment on it. However, Raia did not ask for it. Why you are concerned for Rabia more than her ownself? Is it frustration or something else?

As far as you mention about the reduction of exemptions, why you are so concerned when you believe ACCA is a good qualification. Morevover, I don't believe this world is stationary; mutual considerations, exemptions, recognitions, derecognitions, every thing changes with the passage of time. You said ICAEW's MOU is unchangeable. I tell you to keep in your record and mind that certain terms of this MOU will change with the passage of time. I am here to tell you in advance and I will tell you when it will happen. Don't doubt my words.

You have to define the term handsome amount. Yes, ACCAs are getting good packages but firstly such examples are very few; and secondly they are far behind CAs even in the companies where they are getting such good deals. Why you negate the natural things.

I advise you to come to Pakistan as per your plan and you will get a good job Inshallah.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
yes it was too much snowfall roads are almost blocked. Yesterday almost everyone was off from work. I am happy I have 2 days off.
you still have not answered my question.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />
Khalid,

Please get matured and don't pull the discussion to an un-ending direction.

I have asked you about the link of the case you are refering. I will comment on it. However, Raia did not ask for it. Why you are concerned for Rabia more than her ownself? Is it frustration or something else?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

not do not use your mental level by saying. SIR I am in London work with white girls, UNDERSTAND.

And If she has edited something it does not mean reality will change. Remember whatever she says does not mean its correct. Y people living in Pakistan are so narrow minded. You people need to grow up
Khalid,

Is working with white girls some advantageous thing? What link it has with the paragraph of my post you quoted?

Should we use MSN messenger?

Regards,

KAMRAN.
I really think I am wasting my time on this site and really hitting my head with "janoo germans".

Best of luck you all. I really cannot stand by.
Khalid,

What do you mean by saying few local companies? What makes you to conclude it?

KAMRAN.
Dear,

So you say the people who don't understand the advantages of working with white girls (for a Pakistani muslim) are janoo germans? Keep on thinking so buddy. I knew you can't stand by. You took long to understand.

KAMRAN.
really mr khalid i have never asked y has ICAP reduced the no. of exemptions available toACCA students SO Y will mr kamran answer me?? .i only wanted to know whether ACCA's who decide to do ca from ICAP are treated in the same way as other CA's from ICAP who have studied right from module A. i have already got my answer.
Rabia,

He wants to come back and he is frustrated. This happens in such cases. So he feels every one liar, janoo german, illiterate, fact changer etc etc.

He also feels advantages in working with white girls. I don't understand it because I never felt any advantage in working with the brown girls we have here in Pakistan. I think they are just the colleagues and fellow workers. I don't know what source of inspiration Khalid gets from white girls.

May God help him.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Rabia,

He wants to come back and he is frustrated. This happens in such cases. So he feels every one liar, janoo german, illiterate, fact changer etc etc.

He also feels advantages in working with white girls. I don't understand it because I never felt any advantage in working with the brown girls we have here in Pakistan. I think they are just the colleagues and fellow workers. I don't know what source of inspiration Khalid gets from white girls.

May God help him.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

white girls were mentioned as u wrote i am more concerned about this little kid. yes how can i come back as i need to do ca from icap, otherwise no jobs.

whatever u say is right.there is no point to tell u reality, keep on impressing little kids.

ppl like you who never be out of pakistan do not have any Exposure.

SO its agin niceto know that anyone who is not icap member cant have job in pakistan. can u let ppl know about ur total experience and salary nowadays
its totally useless to say anything fool like u.
Khalid,

I am not bound to tell you my salary and experience. I can't stop you from asking foolish/childish personal questions.

Rabia confirmed she never requested you to get any clarification from me. However, there was and is no relevance of white girls.

I did not say you cannot get a job at Pakistan. It is again your own conclusion just like you concluded that ACCA is a thrid class qualification. No body else said it.

How come you know that I have never visited other countries? Do you need copy of my passport? I will certainly not give you even if you ask foolishly. You are just a kid. I don't mind you buddy.

It's good if you will not respond to my posts. Again, this is what you have mentioned. I am just appreciating.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
hey mroneflower
I am in HSC-II and am intrested ICEAW. Please let me have ur guidance regarding this at doit_shiraz@hotmail.com
hi guys, i am currently enrolled in acca but not fully completed it as yet . i want to know if i can undergo ICAEW 3 yr training before completing acca and getting all 12 exemptions in the papers or not?

Regards,

salman
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8