Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Who wants to start ACA from ICAEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dear Students

Purpose of my this thread and post is to tell students benefits of ICAEW over ICAP.

If someone is member of ICAEW, then he can practice as Chartered Accountant anywhere in the world. ICAEW members only need to pass two papers of ICAP to become member of ICAP. ICAEW member does not need to undergo any training of ICAP.

ICAP members need to pass ICAEW 4 papers and also need to undergo two yrs training.

<b>Difference between ICAEW and ICAP</b>

ICAEW has 15 papers in total and students can pick and choose which paper they to take. ICAEW first 6 papers are computer based and contains MCQ. ICAEW papers can be passed one by one means no need to take group of papers. ICAEW has 3 yrs of articleship.

ICAP has 20 papers in total. Student cannot pick and choose. Students also need to pass group of papers i.e student cannot pass papers one by one. ICAP has 3.5 yrs training.

If someone first do ICAEW then ICAP, it will take about 3.5 yrs. Means ICAEW Plus ICAP = 3.5 yrs

But someone first do ICAP then ICAEW it will take 7 yrs.
Means ICAP + ICAEW = 7 yrs

ICAEW does not take PPT or any Admission test. ICAEW is recognized all over the world whereas ICAP is only recognized in Pakistan.

I want to know how many students are interested in ICAEW.

Khalid
mroneflower i don't know why are u so much jealous with icap has icap did anything wrong with u or what is the reason.if u are in pakistan then icap is best from best for CA no other qualification remember this thing i can prove u about this.
Dear faizee

I do not have anything against ICAP. I started this thread only for those who are interested in ACA from ICAEW.

If you think its better to do ACA from ICAP, then you should go for ICAP. I am not interested in ICAEW vs ICAP or any kind of other debate which you are suggesting. I hope ICAP members and students will not start any debate on this thread.

I repeat once again that this thread is only for those who are interested in ACA from ICAEW.

Khalid
My dear!

I am interested. Send me d details. On ma mail id i.e.

dewdropsman@hotmail.com

Regards,

Imran
yes i am interested in ACA please may i have the related details about ACA my email address is here
zia.msfin@iiu.edu.pk
i could not get hold of ICAEW people, plz give me some time.

Khalid
One more interested news that CAT from ACCA is eligible for exemption from ICAEW 5 papers where ICAP full members are only eligible for ICAEW 11 papers.WHAT GOING ON ICAP PEOPLE.

And there is very high possibilty that ICAEW will launch its full programme in Pakistan.

I will confirm from ICAEW tomorrow what will be tarining (article) period for CAT student.

I am going to give good news to ACCA members very Soon regarding ICAEW membership, you may need to give only one ICAEW paper if you have two yrs post ACCA membership experience. Means ACCA members with two yrs experience will not need to undergo ICAEW any training which in turn means ACCA experience will be fully recognised by ICAEW. That is why I say ACCA student should not worry about ICAEW. Just wait for couple of yrs and see what happen in European accountancy profession and with ICAP.

Khalid
PLEASE CAN I HAVE THE FOLLOWING DIFFERENCES MR. KHALID. I'D BE VERY THANKFUL)

ICAEW over ICAS
ICAEW over AICPA
ICAEW over CICA
ICAEW over ACCA !!!!
ICAEW over MIA
ICAEW over CIMA
ICAEW over Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago
ICAEW over Institute of Chartered Accountants of Guyana

WHY ONLY ICAP... WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH YOU DEAR. EVEN IM AN ACCA STUDENT .. BUT DOESNT MEAN I SHOULD DEGRADE ACA OF PAKISTAN.

REGARDS.
ALI
this thraed is only for those who are interested in ACA from ICAEW. All pro ICAP are requested to ignore this thread please.

Khalid
)
CAT from ACCA is exempted from ICAEW 5 papers. CAT qualified is required to undergo three yrs training.

I confirmed it today with ICAEW about duration of training(articleship) for CAT.

Khalid
Mr Khalid please tell from where you have got this good news for ACCAs` that they will be given more facility from ICAEW. I am here in UK and I have not got this news, Sir if they are joke to Bhai ji tumhari khair nahi hai.It is very good for me in that I could be going back to my family still living in PAKISTAN>
you can emiail ICAEW, you can also check in credit of prior leraning section of ICAEW web site.

You will hear more good news soon.

Khalid
Click on libk below and find avaiable exemptions for CAT.u will find CAT from ACCA is exempted from ICAEW 5 papers.

http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/146395/icaew_ga/en/Students/Credit_for_prior_learning_directory

Moreover CAT from ACCA is required to undergo three yrs training.

Its not joke its reality. If you do not want to accept reality then what can I say.

Khalid
@moron flower
Aisa karo k mera ICAEW ka poora kharcha tum uthao aur uskay ilawa monthly allowance bhi do. Mein join kar leta hoon ICAEW. [D] Agar nahee to stop promoting ICAEW.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8