Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA vs CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by munshi</i>
<br />Situation is getting better for acca in pakistan more and more companies mentioning ACCA in job requirment now it is up to ACCA's to proove thier worth in job market-
BTW i am ACCA affiliate working in karachi, and visist this forum every year atleast )

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hope you make it more of a bi annual visit..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Failure is a word unknown to me" - M A Jinnah
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by munshi</i>
<br />Situation is getting better for acca in pakistan more and more companies mentioning ACCA in job requirment now it is up to ACCA's to proove thier worth in job market-
BTW i am ACCA affiliate working in karachi, and visist this forum every year atleast )

Hope you make it more of a bi annual visit..

ok-

On increasing pubic(Public) demand making another visit --- ) [Bored with other forums actualy ]
aoa

i am really in big trouble
coz cant decide whether to do acca or cima
can some one advice me something plz
if u wanna go for DEGREE THEN DO CIMA ,, IF U WANNA GO FOR CERTIFICATE THEN DO ACCA

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by accountant1</i>
<br />if u wanna go for DEGREE THEN DO CIMA ,, IF U WANNA GO FOR CERTIFICATE THEN DO ACCA

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk

sorry
i don't get what u say
can u plz explain what u mean when u say if u want degree do cima if u want certificate do acca?????????
sorry but can u explain it a little bit
any way i have got my exemptions and i am exempt from the foundation stage of both cima and acca so gonna start both at same level
but don't know which one is good
the only thing i want is to do something nice
so want to go for which has a nice market and of course nice salary
Whats is the exemption status of acca for ca inter, i hve heard that 2.2 and 2.3 r also gonna exempted.?.
CIMA HAS MORE WORTH THEN ACCA EVEN IN UK .... CIMA GOT FULL EXAMPTION IN ICMA PK .
CIMA IS EQUALANT TO MASTER DEGREEE IN PAK ALSO IN UK...BUT CIMA IS MORE TOUGH THEN ACCA

ACCA is just a CERTIFICATE ,,,,,,,,,,, and as every1 know ACCA FOCUS ON QUANTITY NOT QUALITY BECAUSE OF THAT IN JUST 5 YEARS THERE IS MORE THEN 400 THOUSAND ACCA QUALIFIED IN MARKET LOL ...

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
aoa

can u plz tell the colleges in pindi and islamabad
that r doing cima
and i have to start cima from manegerial level
so r they doing manegerial level or not

will be really grateful
kind regards
first comform ur examption from CIMA. Becuase CIMA give only first 5 paper exampt to qualified CA.

CIMA MANGERIAL LEVEL CLASSES GOING TO START IN SKANS ( isb )AFFTER SEP 2006
and UNIVERSITY LAHORE Near CHINA chok in BLUE AREA islamabad also offering cima

u can contact to both COLLAGES

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
aoa thanks a lot for such a prompt reply

i have confirmed my exemptions from cima
can u plz give me the contact no
of these colleges
and also plz which one will u rekon is the best
also i am looking for part time specially weekend classes
plz plz help me out here
i am looking for a job in accounts field have no idea where to start
UNIVERSITY OF LAHORE
Islamabad Campus
24- west Blue Area Islamabad
Tel 051 -2829162 , 051 - 2829697
its batter u talk directly to PRINCIPAL OF ACCOUNTANCEY MR SAJID

SKANS
051-2852154
f-8 markaz

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
READ CLASSIFIED ADDs in Dawn Newspaper AND JanG for JOB

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
aoa

i don't have words to say thanks
i am so so grateful to u

i will b in touch if there are any more queries.

kind regards

can i plz ask one more thing
is full cima means full upto the last level done in pk.
or people would have to go to uk or some where else to complete the last levels
many people done CIMA BY SELF STUDIES OR PRIVATE TUTIION IN PAK ,, there is no need to go abraod uk ,,,,,, aND ALSO IF U WANNA GO FOR SOME SUBJECTS THEN BEST REGIONAL CIMA HEAD QUATER IS IN SEARILANKA ,, U CAN GET SOME CLASSSES FROM THERE ,IN LESS FEE . ALSO QUALITY IS REALLY GOOD .

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
hello radi,
what makes CA more preferable than ACCA in pakistan is that CA students are given a very tough time both during studies and at audit firms. So CA students are polished in a way, though same is the procedure for ACCA but their examinations are comparatively easy to pass and they can postpone their articles and they can switch audit firms as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35