Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Suitable route for ACCA after HSSC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
salam to all.
my name is hammad and i have cleared HSSC-II with science... now i am thinking to change my field.
well can u people can tell me what will be the suitable route for going in acca.. either i should go for cat or b.com...or i can carry that both at same time..please let me know what should i do..and please tell that which is the best institute for ACCA?.
waiting for the replies for all of you!.
Please some buddy let me know
Dear hammad,
If you really want to do ACCA then i suggest you to go for B.com instead of CAT it will be useless for you but B.com will give you more then CAT,and there is very big different between graduation and certification.

If you need more assistance don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Faizan
if u can afford then do both CAT+B.com ...graduation +certification is even better
<b></b> thank u all for ur comments...........
Rabia

With all of your due respect. I do not agree with you here. There is no point to do CAT if someone is doing Bachelors. Doing CAT with Bachelors is wastage of time, money and energy.

It my view point, other can disagree.

I also recommend bachelors instead of CAT. Someone can start ACCA after bachelors.

Khalid
AOA .
I THINK THAT IF YOU GO TO ACCA YOU CAN GO TO CAT NOT B.COM OK .
BECAUSE ACCA IS RELATE TO CAT BUT B.COM IS RELATE FOR ACCA .
ANOTHER THING IS THAT IF YOU COMPLETE CAT THAN ACCA IT'S VERY VERY HLEPFUL TO YOU .
ok then best of luck in your CAT studies.

Khalid