Accountancy Forum

Full Version: i m ca finalist and seeking a job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
aoa dear members i m a ca finalist and currently seeking a job.i dOing my articles from Ford Rhodes (Ernst young) Lahore.if any forum member can guide me in searching a good job in lahore or outside the country then i will be thankful to him.

i can mail u my detail cv if u require.
thanks and waiting for a positive respone from ur side.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by job seeker872</i>
<br />aoa dear members i m a ca finalist and currently seeking a job.i dOing my articles from Ford Rhodes (Ernst young) Lahore.if any forum member can guide me in searching a good job in lahore or outside the country then i will be thankful to him.

i can mail u my detail cv if u require.
thanks and waiting for a positive respone from ur side.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
still no reply.
seems financial crisis and advice crisis going side by side.
http//www.bayt.com

Post you CV here.
Dear job seeker872

I do not want you to loose heart, but its difficult for ICAP people to find jobs outside Pakistan as ICAP is not recoginse anywhere outside pakistan and no one knows about the word ICAP. So please try to find job in Pakistan where ICAP has somewhat worth.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mroneflower</i>
<br />Dear job seeker872

I do not want you to loose heart, but its difficult for ICAP people to find jobs outside Pakistan as ICAP is not recoginse anywhere outside pakistan and no one knows about the word ICAP. So please try to find job in Pakistan where ICAP has somewhat worth.

You are just getting pathetic Khalid, really
He's not pathetic, he is on some mission. Great work!!!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />He's not pathetic, he is on some mission. Great work!!!

Come to think of it to me it seems he's at war, can't be love !
No Pracs!!! It reflects the frustration. You lost your money, wasted time, have powers (somehow) and you know you are least preferred in some specific scenario. Will this not cause frustration to you?
chalooooooooooooo.
mujha job ki pari howi ha in logon na apni larai shoru kar di ha.[p]
lol!!!
hahahaha
Dear jobseeker872

All I can suggest you is to apply as much as possible, keep brushing-up your resume, talk to seniors you know personally and ask other people in your neighbourhood, family, friends etc.

Though you can apply for jobs in Middle East through websites but it might be difficult to get hired without having personal interview or going there. Still you can try. In the long run you may apply for immigration too, if you want.

Regards
khaild too kabhi nahin sudhrai ga.

well i think if somebody told icap finalist that he won't be getting job i dont think that he will keep himself with bashing the "adviser's" head.

financial prospects are grim ever where in the world. but people with professional degrees in their hand can still earn. even if ur teaching at some RAETS of ICAP or ACCA in pakistan, i am sure that u will get round more than 500 per hour.

the best thing to earn at the moment is, i think, do a bit of a naukri, while u also join insti to teach.
bahi logo kidhar ho saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Pages: 1 2