Accountancy Forum

Full Version: A couple of Questions regarding MBA and ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st of all i`d like to say i incidently reached here and i found this website so much useful for students as well as professionals ) and Kamran bhai`s views are outta this wolrd haha ) i hope someone will reply me as well )
i got a few Questions )

i belong to Karachi , i m awaited for my B.com final year result..

well i was always like ` i`ll go for my MBA ( FINANCE ) once i`ll pass my B.com `

but things are changing and i`ve heard about a new policy which is ` U MUST HAVE 16 YEARS EDUCATION TO GET ADDMISSION IN MBA ` like BBA so is it right? ab kya B.com walo ko chance nahin hai MBA may addmission lainay ka?

another thing i gotta ask is , now my mind is changing and i m thinking about ACCA so will someone please telle me is it MBA or ACCA wid more opportunities ? well i m not weighing education wid money but u know everyone needs to secure future ) so please help me )

another Question D HOW LONG IT TAKES TO COMPLETE ACCA?

and of course AL HAMD is the best place to b for ACCA right
? D

please tell me about fee and all the things ) i will b very thankful

thanks and once again thanks )

<b>another Question D HOW LONG IT TAKES TO COMPLETE ACCA?</b>

depends on how long u take to finish ure papers. u can take 4 papers in one sitting and there are 2 exam sittings in one yr. (june and december). there are a total of 14 papers, if u dont take exemptions.

initial subscription fee is british pounds 66 . this u have to submit with ure initial registration form.
annual subscription fee is british pound 66

exam fee
knowledge level exam = british pounds 50 per paper
skill exam level = british pound 60 per paper
professional level exam = british pound 70 per paper

Thanks Rabia api and once again thanks for the time and some wise words ) and ya another Question ` ACCA syllabus contain Maths?` i really hate maths yar
ure welcome ) if u want to do ACCA u will have to love maths. dear there is no escape from maths, infact u will like it. for example like for paper f2 and f5 (management accounting) require u to have a thorough knowledge of algebra. u have to be good at drawing graphs and solve simultaneous equations. ACCA syllabus has a lot of maths. TAX is a total calculation based paper.
really its not difficult just dont loose interest.
i was an average student in math but i took a revision course in math before i started studying for ACCA.

good luck
Now i m getting scared of it yar rabia api ( u know my maths is so week since i was in my school ( i used to pray k `ALLAH miyan yeh maths ka period nikal jaye ksi tarah` ( i dont know what`s next ( pray for me and once again thanks rabia api ppl like u r making juniors like me proud ) kya he bat hai yar keep helping those who have a rare knowledge ) Thanks and once again lot of thanks api

Shobi )
arey yar give me some advice na ( how to improve maths n all
yar api u were average student and i m ` NIL ` in Maths haha D but they call me Accounts king far as my B.com level is concerned hehehe
Dear Guitarist

I was also scared of maths during my school life. Now I am ACCA finalist and I wish that (KAASH MATHS DIL LAGA KAY PARHA HOTA)

This desire is not due to facing any difficulties during my ACCA studies.
In fact, ACCA studies have developed interest in maths. That is why my plan is to study maths properly whenever I find any spare time.

So do not scare from Maths.
ya thanks dear najeeb , i m thinking to just take some special classes from my teacher before going for Addmission in ACCA ,, kya khayal hai?
Naik Khayal hay.

If you are having spare time these days, proceed with it.

But I think you do not need to take maths classes specially before taking admission in ACCA. You may take it simultaneously.
of course simultaneously dear Najeeb bhai ) as i told u m weak really nearly NIL in maths haha D
hi rabia would u tell me wthr its possble to do acca without having inter maths xperianc....m doing FA bt not have maths n i wanna do CAT n then acca....help me plzz<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />ure welcome ) if u want to do ACCA u will have to love maths. dear there is no escape from maths, infact u will like it. for example like for paper f2 and f5 (management accounting) require u to have a thorough knowledge of algebra. u have to be good at drawing graphs and solve simultaneous equations. ACCA syllabus has a lot of maths. TAX is a total calculation based paper.
really its not difficult just dont loose interest.
i was an average student in math but i took a revision course in math before i started studying for ACCA.

good luck
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I am thinking of doing BBA and ACCA simultaneoulsy..
Is it practically possible?