Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Is recession really here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />It was severely bad in taste to see such post from Shahbaz.

One can differ conceptually, argue, counter argue, and continue this so far it does not cross the limit of decency in professional terms.

I think Shahbaz must offer his appologies to all posters on this thread.

Regards,

Kamran.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I request you to stay out of it bro. Insan ki pehchaan tab hoti hai jab wo ghusse mein ho. Yahan so called civilized and highly educated professionals ki haalat dekh lein. Meinne testing k liye Notanki salay likha aur reaction dekh lein. Oper ki tamaam posts mein in ka behavior dekh lein jo k truly banawati tha. Meri first post k baad inki asliyat bahar aagai. [D] Issi liye meinne kaha tha Notanki salay!. BTW, it wasn't for u. Aur maafi to mein nahi maangne ka, mere maa baap aur khandaan tak baat gai hai aise ghattiya logon se to kabhi na maangoon. [D]

Best Regards,

Syed Muhammad Shahbaz

[D][D][D] Ghussay main kon hay nazar aa raha hay.[8D] Chalo mana to tum nay kay tum educated nahi ho, issi liay tumhari aysi zaban hay.[)] By the way, Malir tanky main rahnay wali khali tanky say si aysi awazain nikal sakti hain.[D][D][D]

Tum jayson ki maafi ki kissi ko zaroorat nahi hay, kion kay tum jayson ka kaam hi yah hota hay. Dosron par gandagi uchalna. Aur tumharay paass hay bhi kia, kissi ko daynay kay liay. Jo tumharay pass hay wo tum nay iss thread par ugal hi dya hay.[8D][8D][8D]

Similarly, agar aik bhangi kisi doctor ko jaakar bila waja bina kisi ishteaal gali day to kia doctor ko osko discipline nahi karna chahyay ya police ko phone nahi karna chahyay? Education aur civilization ka maqsad hi apnay rights ko protect karna aur doosron par gandagi na uchalna hota hay, warna na education ka koi faida hota hay aur na cilivilization baqi rah sakti hay. Magar yah sab Ranchore Lane ya Malir tanky main rahnay wali khali tankion ki samajh main nahi aasakta. Agar aajati to wahan ki yah haalat nahi hoti. [Wink]

By the way, Karachi main aksaar doodhwalay, manjan baichnay walay, aur neem hakeem apnay naam kay saath kia likhtay hain sab ko khob maloom hay, magar jab onsay baat karo to maloom hojata hay kay wo asal main kia hain. So, naam kay saath kai ayray ghairay buhat kutch likhtay hain Karachi main aur yah sab ko maloom hay. Yahi haal net par bhi hay, kisi ka kia hay, apna kutch bhi naam likhday, magar jab wo kutch likhtay hain to maloom hota hay kay asal main kia hain. Matlaab jiss auqaat ka tum zikar karahay ho oskay baray main maloom ho jata hay.[8D][8D][8D]

You wrote, <b>"Mein yahan wohi boloonga jo mujhe feel hota hai."</b> Koi baat nahi ham sab ko tumhari frustration nazar aarahi hay. Zahar hay ICMAP main fail honay kay baad CFA L1 main tryyaan marnay say, dosray logon kay liay aysi frustrated feelings to paida ho hi jaati hain. Koi baat nahi, we can understand, so keep it up.[D][D][D]

I am simply waiting for Admin's response, otherwise I am quite skillful to tackle a khali tanky. [D][D][D]

Hello Toronto_Boy, MRS & Kamran,

I knew the class of this person very well. That is why I wrote in big green "SALAM" becuase Prophit said "Jab tum say koi jahil lar paray to uss say kaho SALAM". Wasay bi buzargoon nay kaha hay kah gandagi main inet phankay say sirf aap per hi chhintain aain gi. Hamain apni izat ka khiyal rakhna chahiye kiyuki hamaray pas hay. Forget every thing guys and let go ahead because ....... say qaflay nahi ruka kartay.
Folks

For God's sake.

We have been witnessing a crap "morone-flower" whose frustration was obvious. So we know the difference between frustration of a failure and the situation where a man crossed the limit of decency for creating unwanted fun.

I agree no one should disgrace any one more specifically when he is not provoked to do so.

I am neither residing at Ranchhore or Malir but I feel the people living there are not bad so please don't disgrace our country for any reason keeping western societies in mind. We know the merits and demerits of all such advanced dreaming cultures and can write here what our fellows will not find decent.

If some one has done some thing wrong he should be criticised for doing so. Admin is there to take action but Admin admits that unless new memberships are ceased, any one banned can re-enter with a new name. Admin should find a way out to fix this problem as well.

I request you to carry on criticising an individual but please don't criticise our towns and cities. Otherwise, we have instances where some so-called globally qualified people admitted on the forum that their immigration was successful only because they pretended to be very low class servicemen. I don't name any one. (None of the posters of this thread is referred).

If our fellows are well settled at foreign countries it is honor for Pakistan. But pin pointing Pakistani areas specifically mentioning negative attributes is not good for the ones who themselves are Pakistanis..

If you feel there is need of improvement, come back to your country and correct it.

One further request, don't bring SYEDs in discussion the way it is heading to. Who knows who is who and what is what. The one who mis-uses this word is responsible at his own. SYEDs should not express pride for being SYEDs because Prophet PBUH prohibited from feeling pride. He PBUH had no pride even for the Prophethood he was blessed with.

I think it is the time to end up discussion on this thread. Let the Admin do what is supposed to be appropriate.

Regards

Kamran.
There is much difference between making fun of someone and calling name to at-least three forum members un-provokely. As far as I know, till date, “salay” is treated as “gaali” in all over Pakistan.

It is Admin’s job to run this forum smoothly as per published guidelines. How does he do it is neither my job nor my concern. Ineffective monitoring by admin would off-course negatively effect contribution by serious posters and objectives of forum owners. My job is to protect my rights as a forum member. Being civilized and educated does not mean listening name calling from any person all of sudden bolted from sky. As far as re-entry of banned person is concerned, he would be reported by other members to admin again and again, as many times as he enters and as soon as he writes his name or writes same kind of posts he is used to. Serious readers and posters should and would know their own interests, rights, and responsibilities. They can act in self disciplinary manner to protect their interests from non-serious members. They would call admin to exercise discipline whenever needs come. So, instead of diluting severity of comments of non-serious posters, it should be the responsibility of serious posters to be vocal to keep non-serious posters off forum, in order to keep their own interest intact. As I said earlier, if timely discipline would not be exercised, it would simply negatively effect all stakeholders in result of abstinence by serious posters and readers from forum.

Regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maqszaman</i>
<br />Hello Toronto_Boy, MRS & Kamran,

I knew the class of this person very well. That is why I wrote in big green "SALAM" becuase Prophit said "Jab tum say koi jahil lar paray to uss say kaho SALAM". Wasay bi buzargoon nay kaha hay kah gandagi main inet phankay say sirf aap per hi chhintain aain gi. Hamain apni izat ka khiyal rakhna chahiye kiyuki hamaray pas hay. Forget every thing guys and let go a head because ....... say qaflay nahi ruka kartay.

I second what Maqsood has written, come on guys lets move on why waste our energy and time for some one who does not deserve it.

I often get this kind of response when people do not understand the sincerity and honesty behind some comments and just take it as KITABI BATEIN. Actually it is not their fault, the life has become so materialistic that we always doubt some ones appreciation as KHUSSHAMAD.

ENJOY…

M.Rizwan
Rizwan

Every sane member can understand that no one needs to flatter his fellow members on such forums. I can feel the sincerity of your and Maqsood's posts. That's why I always requests people like you be active on this plateform. If some one doesn't agree it is his own will.

There can be difference of opinion on "frustration" and "unwanted / indecent fun". Still, none of these two should make a basis to disgrace others. I agree on this point regardless of my comments about "frustration". There are no two opinions. Sometimes people forget or don't realise what they are writing or uttering.

Salay is definitely an indecent word. No argument. We cannot continue with such posts, we all know. I no where said the individual should not be taken to the task. I only highlighted a grey area of the controls exercised technically. May this be a system limitation. So, I agree that banned ones should be forth with reported on re-entry.

My post carried only two requests which I believe were not objectionable for any reason.

Regards,

Kamran.
Dear MRS

no tanky tak to baat bardaasht bhi ki jaskti thi, magar gali dayna (i.e. "salay" kahna) kahan ka tariqa hay, wo bhi mukammal bila waja. Issi liay to main kahta hon, naam to mil gya, magar sambhalna nahi aya.

Regards
Dear Kamran and Toronto boy

I respect your opinions and agree to what you guys have said, but opinions are circumstantial and can be right or wrong depending on circumstances.

Toronto boy I understand your point as it is irritating when some one use offensive language without any provocation. I will like to narrate an incident which took place few years back may be it will help in understanding these kind of behaviors.

I was on Hajj in 2005 and there was a guy in our group who was around 50 and very irritating. He had quarrels with almost every one and disliked me as I was very active in arrangements although I was not the organizer of the group. On the Hajj day our Mualim has arranged very few buses for transport so we have to make our way through a huge crowd to enter the bus and I managed to make it and get hold of one seat [)] that guy was not energetic enough so he was late and has to stand. As the bus was moving very slowly I stood up and offered my seat to that man and he declined by shouting at me and saying what do you think of your self, ZIYADA LEADER BANEY KI KOOSHISH MAAT KARO etc etc etc .. When we reached Arafat quiet a few members came to me and asked what was I trying to prove? they were also upset and thought that I was responsible for all the fuss. When I came back to Pakistan I narrated this event to my mentor with whom I have worked at the start of my career and this is what he said <b>“ <u>Society is responsible for individuals act, the nature of that person was developed because of the treatment he got from society, so do not curse the person, curse the society for producing this kind of personality</u>”</b>

I am sorry to use this forum for narrating a personal incident but I think it will help in killing the controversy and we will move a head.

Regards

M.Rizwan

Nice sharing Rizwan.

However, I don't think that this is a one way process. Our societies are ruined by us (and our elders) over the time, and then that very ruined society ruins our generations to follow. Society is made by individuals and then the social attributes of such society (in fact unknowingly developed by us) drive the individuals as a reaction, along with its flow.

In my view it is a two way process. One harvests what he cultivates.

If we are concerned about some odd faces of our social setups, we need to correct ourselves at individual level. If some one carries the pain for his nation he should play his role to, at least, initiate the required corrective action.

I know it is like belling the cat. If we cannot bell this cat then we should not raise society specific hatred simply because we are sitting at a safe venue. We all belong to same soil.

Regards

KAMRAN.
AGREED
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Toronto_Boy</i>
<br />Dear MRS

no tanky tak to baat bardaasht bhi ki jaskti thi, magar gali dayna (i.e. "salay" kahna) kahan ka tariqa hay, wo bhi mukammal bila waja. Issi liay to main kahta hon, naam to mil gya, magar sambhalna nahi aya.

Regards

Dear Kamran,Rizwan,Toronto Boy
This is the duty of admin that take corrective action against those who are polluting the environment of the forum. There is no need of psychological analysis of mistakes and errors as is done by Mr. Rizwan (although he is doing it all in good faith). We should understand that it is not a court room of any European country where lawyers of defenders use this technique as a very useful technique to rescue worst criminals. As well as the offender is not a teenager or child. Offenders should be dealt accordingly. I strongly recommend the same action that the admin taken against Mr. Retarded and Mroneflower.

Awais

You are right that all wrong stuff at professional forums should seriously be taken care of by moderators regardless of going into personality or social analysis. We all know breaking of law either for ignornace or otherwise is not compoundable.

I believe that every affected case has lots of reasons to behave affected. The factors that affect, are faced by majority in one way or other and it is totally in the hands of the affectee that how he has to get affected.

I was in fact saying that Admin should do its job and we should not give odd comments as to his caste (SYED) as it is reverend; and about the areas of Pakistan since we all belong to same soil. I am neither of Karachi origin nor I have any connection with such areas. Just to confirm.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />
Awais

You are right that all wrong stuff at professional forums should seriously be taken care of by moderators regardless of going into personality or social analysis. We all know breaking of law either for ignornace or otherwise is not compoundable.

I believe that every affected case has lots of reasons to behave affected. The factors that affect, are faced by majority in one way or other and it is totally in the hands of the affectee that how he has to get affected.

I was in fact saying that Admin should do its job and we should not give odd comments as to his caste (SYED) as it is reverend; and about the areas of Pakistan since we all belong to same soil. I am neither of Karachi origin nor I have any connection with such areas. Just to confirm.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

I really Appreciated Your Thinking.
Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />@Admin
Hmm Chalo voting karao mujhe ban karne k liye.

@maqszaman
Bas itne mein hi khamosh ho gaye? [D]

@kamranACA
Hmmm, diplomacy khel rahe hein. [D]

@Toronto girl, awaisaftab and his kind,
Notanki salay!!

@Toronto girl
Befiker raho mein posts na hi delete karoonga aur na hi edit. Mein abhi tak apni baat pe pakka hoon. Tum apni socho. [d] Phir se 'Notanki Salay!!' [P]

Main abhi sirf admin ka intazaar karaha hon aur daikh raha hon kay log kiss tarha tumahri posts kay affects ko indirectly dilute karnay ki try karrahay hain. Baqool tumharay lafzon main diplomacy say. Warna mayray liay tumhari khali tanky ko bharna koi mushkil nahi hay jo abhi tak mukammal bhari nahi hay, itnay logon say itni directly aur indirectly bay-izzati kay baad bhi. Tum khud hi saabit karrahay ho kay tum kia ho. Chalo aur likho aur ham sab ka kaam mazeed aasan karo. [D][D][D]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9