Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Tax Free Threshold for Females
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I know this must be a very silly question for you guys... But I really wanted to know what was the tax free threshold for Females in 2006-2007 year.

I am not in Pakistan at the moment and nither I studied Pakistani Tax and Law... I am Chartered from UK and now Studying for Chartered for Australia... I need to know this due to some personal reasons...

Any Help in this regard would be highly apperciated.

and if anyone can paste tell me about the reference or any tax rates card that would be awesome... becuase i am trying to search this on google but all in vain...

Regards and Salam to All

Bilal
What happened no body knows nothing???

Dear Bilal,

Please follow this link you will find the income tax rates that were applicable for the year 2006-07.

http//www.ijaztabussum.com/taxrates%202006-07.pdf

Regards,

The Tax Card is old, new rates are mention below.

where income of a woman taxpayer is covered by U/S-12 (Salary Income), no tax shall be charged if the taxable income does not exceed Rs.240,000

where income of a woman taxpayer is covered by U/S-18 (Business Income), no tax shall be charged if the taxable income does not exceed Rs.125,000

Hey guys...

Thanks alot....

Regards

Bilal