Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA Careers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any one please help me that whether there is scope of ACCA in pakistan and if yes than which industry has more demands for it, and if not than what should we ACCA people do for our career.

[quote]
Can any one please help me that whether there is scope of ACCA in pakistan and if yes than which industry has more demands for it, and if not than what should we ACCA people do for our career.

yaar there is one problem with ACCA specially in pakistan ICAP is not ready to accept the ACCA students, & another drawback of ACCA is that students of ACCA have no knowledge about local taxation & company law which is one of the biggest weak point.I am also ACCA finalist & working for TASEER HADI KHALID & CO.(Chartered Accountants)for last two years. so there fore i will suggest you to go for an MBA from any recognised institute.

jamshed ansar
Dear Jamshed,
being a finalist of Acca and doing articles with Taseer hadi,where u find urself after completing ur Acca. actually i myself is doing Acca so i really want to find out that where i would be standing after some years. u can really help me alot in this as u r not only doing Acca but also doing articles with one of the best firm so u could guide if u dont mind. and i guess many of the members would also know the exact sitaution for Accas in Pakistan with the help of ur expereiene. waiting for ur reply. take care. bye.