Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Which Institute is best for ACCA in Islamabad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I intend to start ACCA. Plz guide me in choosing the best institute for ACCA in Islamabad? Which institute is the best, considering its faculty and studies?
Plz plz reply soon so that i may b able to decide timely.
There are many good institutes offering ACCA in Islamabad but I'll recommend you to join Skans or SBM (The one in the Blue Area).

Thanx alot Astute Accountant. I guess Skans should b better. Have heard alot abt Skans. Thanks again.
As a matter of fact, most of the reputed facutly members of Skans have joined SBM now, So it'll be an equally good option.

There's no best intstitute, depends on the teachers because they keep moving from place to place too.

But I agree the best idea would be to stay in Skans and SBM in blue area. Walking distance from there is also CPE which gives you more options. I personally have studied 9 papers from Skans and 3 from SBM. Been happy generally, when the time comes I can give you my opinion on which teacher is good for what paper.
Yes taking the tution of the various subjects from the colleges that are deemed to have the best teacher for the respective subjects is the best idea in deed.

Do add to my previous post that your base should either be at Skans or SBM; not any other college.

Thanks alot brothers. Well i've decided to join Skans for F1,F2 & F3.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br />Yes taking the tution of the various subjects from the colleges that are deemed to have the best teacher for the respective subjects is the best idea in deed.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">AOA, bros i am shifting to islamabad from faisalabad can you kindly advise me the best teachers in the city for f5,f8 and f9 and where are they curently located
over all SBM and SKANS are best
but if u r going paper wise then

F4 C&BL CPE is Best ( SIR LOUN)
F5 PM SBM Sir Masood Perviaz or
SKANS Sir Umair Waheed

F6 TAX CPE Sir OWN MUHAMMAD
F7 FR SKANS Sir Naqvi
F8 A&A SBM Sir Masood Perviaz(ACA,CISA,CIA)
F9 FM SBM Sir Waheed Sharif ( MBA,ACMA,CFApart1 passed)

hope it would help)
regards
ali
CPE is located at Nazim ud din rd
SBM 2nd floor, western side, AA plaza, Blue Area
SKANS is located at 3rd floor in the same plaza as of SBM

peace out..