Accountancy Forum

Full Version: i need it yahhh help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
my bhaiyon tay behnoo i need a job plz tell me from where i can get

thanks
<font color=red></font id=red><font face='Tahoma'></font id='Tahoma'>

Zeeshan Zulifqar(ICMAP)
www.geocities.com/sgg1983

In one post you mentioned you're still doing ICMA, planning to do CA as well, don't intend to do articles for CA, and here you mentioned that you're looking for a job... Don't know what to make out of it.

Nice one Sumaaan...that did'nt strike me

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
hi
my bhaiyon tay behnoo i need a job plz tell me from where i can get

thanks
<font color=red></font id=red><font face='Tahoma'></font id='Tahoma'>

Zeeshan Zulifqar(ICMAP)
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Sumaaan and Evolution, I think we need to help this guy rather comment on his previous queries. By the way, I also got bit of mystified that what does he intend to do?

Any ways, I think you should try to visit employer’s presentations, as much as possibly you can. And don’t go their empty headed; instead visit them with your full preparation. You should research about the business activities that they carry out in general plus also the recent audits / activities they have been engaged in. This would show them that you are a serious person with full intention to work.

Also when you meet professional, try to adopt the following.

Prepare a 30 second resume summary that you can throw on the representative and then try to ask some industry / professional questions, and ensure that such answers you could not simply get from exploring their website. In addition, don’t fool your self either by asking how much you going to earn kind of question either.

I hope this would help you to target some professionals and perhaps you get successful in getting an interview. Plus when you meet some body always try to get their business card and then after day or two, send them a courtesy email. This way you would develop a contact / relationship with them. I mean not in negative sense, but I am quite sure that you would probably increase your chances to get hired.

Wishing you a happy career search.

AHSAN

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td><font color=orange size=4 face="century gothic">Hi Dears,
<b>Thank you sumaaan,ahsan and Evolution,</b>
u r right to say that on ione hand i m looking for CA and asking for job too but both are seperate things so ...Asahn is right we shold help each other asfar as we can
Thanks</table>

Zeeshan Zulifqar(ICMAP)
If you are not facing any financial constraint from your family then continue and clear atlest up to professional-3 and then your market standing will be better......

Chances of getting job with good employer are pretty better then... go for part time trainings or articles with any big five CA firms,

You can continue your cma on correspondence...

Regards and good luck....

Usman-icma finalist