Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Corporate Governance & Famiily Owned PVT Companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whether code of corporate governace should be Corporate Governance & Famiily Owned PVT Companies. Please give your recomendations in this regard.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
Well, I don’t think so. In family owned Pvt companies the divorce between ownership and control is greatly reduced owing to the fact that the family members themselves would be engaged in running the affairs of the business and doing any thing unethical may jeopardize the family honor. CG is applicable mainly to listed companies where there inevitably be some “agency problem”.
But I think tnat there is a need of corporate governance for family owned private companies because I am the witness of what is going on in the private and how the concept of separate entity is being undermined in these entities.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
Corporate Governance Guide for Family-Owned Companies is published by the Pakistan Institute of corporate Governance and is available at
http//www.picg.org.pk/Download/Family-OwnedCompanies.pdf
Thanks for sharing your idea here. I appreciate your idea, very excellent.[I]
<u>simulation credit immo</u> - Simulation credit immo. L’Internet a rendu encore plus facile d’obtenir de l’aide pour trouver le credit immo.