Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Budget 2009-2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA, all brothers and sisters.
Plz discuss on the budget 2009-2010. Is it realistic. Is it benefit people for paksitan. All information that you have about this budget plz discuss. Specially KamranACA, Faisal Bhai and toronto-boy
Budget 09-10 has been announced but there is no relaxation for the peoples ...... Economy is dumping and budget imposes turnover tax on the companies .... FTR finished and minimum tax imposes ...... 5% IDP tax ........ 70 billion BANZIR Incom scheme ........ 20 paisa on sms .......... 30% on bonuses ........ Taxes increased on automobiles ..... and many more in the budget which directly affect the end consumer ......
What taxes are increased on automobiles as far as I know GoP has reduced the duty by 5%. Kindly correct me.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faysalsidiki</i>
<br />What taxes are increased on automobiles as far as I know GoP has reduced the duty by 5%. Kindly correct me.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">