Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ICAEW / ICAP - TRAINING CONDITION REMOVED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dears,

I just want to congratulate all ICAP students and members on the success of their efforts for waiver of 2 years training under the MOU with ICAEW effective from 30 June 2009. Following is the quote from Asad Ali Shah’s (ICAP President) communication with members

“I am pleased to inform you that ICAEW has agreed to recognize fully the training of ICAP for the purpose of their ACA qualification. Effective June 30, 2009 there will be no condition for ICAP members to undergo further training to become a member of ICAEW.”

“In addition to this, they have also agreed to continue with the waiver of the fee applicable on obtaining credit for prior learning. The President of ICAEW will be visiting Karachi on July 9, 2009 to formalize these changes.”

“Although, we are pleased that the waiver in training is a step in the right direction, we have reiterated that learning outcomes laid down in ICAEW Advanced Stage Papers are fully achieved by our members through our advanced level modular papers of Module E and F. Also, our members study and practice IFRS and ISA’s during training and our syllabus covers them in sufficient detail. This gives our members an edge over other qualified accountants in the region and therefore, they need to be exempted from all ICAEW papers, except for the Case Study Paper. We hope to continue our efforts to attain such exemptions and greater equivalence of our qualification with ICAEW.”

UNQUOTE

I, in one of my previous posts at this forum said, that the end of times has not come and such recognitions keep on improving / changing with the passage of time. Alas, some imprudent fellows did not understand. I know they would never. We are bearing with them for more than six months now and only one and half year (almost) remains to meet their objective of taking over the whole world. Let’s see how they would take it over.

Let me assure you that exemption from all papers but case study is also not some thing out of the world. I again say this is an on-going process and keeps on changing with the time. I may be one day congratulating you again on such further exemptions. Critics keep counting on. The new ICAP council members elected few days back are more inclined and determined to enter into MRAs or MOUs with other bodies in the world to keep the critics in limits and we may be seeing a totally changed scenario within short to medium run. This is a changing world.

I have taken a decision of not participating (at least) in debates at this forum and not posting as well due mainly to some one’s behavior who wants nothing but to increase the number of hits to this site and securing advertisements from Quicken, ACCA and BOI etc. We may be seeing some more in upcoming days. I suggest them to constitute a professional board of renowned people and provide “online paid services” including opinions, solutions, drafting, and outsourcing etc. This would be a more appropriate way to earn. This message was extremely necessary and has links with previous discussions, that’s why is being posted by me.

I have gone through the requests of some of the fellows who also keep on e-mailing me and I am very much thankful for their love and affection. For them, I am always available. They can communicate through e-mails.

Wishing best of luck to all of you.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Masha Allah, congrats to all ICAPians. And Kami bhai, I missed your lengthy posts. [d]
Great News, Cheers to all ICAPIANS.

Thx a lot for sharing great news with us Kamran sb.

is ur gmail account still active?
Kamran Bhai welcome Back on this forum.
Pleasse help us by providing information in respect of
1)ACCA members who want to complete ACA(ICAEW)
2)ACCA students who have competed 14 papers of ACCA
3) Those who are registered with ICAEW (have passed/exempted from 12/14 papers of ICAEW)
"I have taken a decision of not participating (at least) in debates at this forum and not posting as well due mainly to some one’s behavior who wants nothing but to increase the number of hits to this site and securing advertisements from Quicken, ACCA and BOI etc."

Kamran I say Sorry on behalf of those One
But continue Value Posting in the Forum
and Thanks for the above Post
salam,
does it mean that ppl who have done there CA from PAK can also become a member of ICEAW without any further training? will they be given ACA degree also?
yes.

http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/157505/icaew_ga/en/Qualifications/Train_for_the_ACA/ACA_international/ACA_training_in_Pakistan
This is a really good news for all. Even for ACCA's, this means that it will be easier for ACCA's to qualify as Pak CA because becoming an ICAEW is easier for ACCA's & if Pak CA's are granted all papers exemptions (including the last stage) than ICAP will have to grant the same level exemption to ICAEW's meaning that ACCA's who qualify for ICAEW after 5 years of experience will be eligible to become a PAK CA.
yes

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />yes.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

2 baar aur bolo to qualify kar jao. Marriage certification [D]
kamran bhai this is my first post, before that i m just reading the threads of yours, just because of you. you give us very useful and authentic information please dont do that please...............................................
Salam,

????????????????????????????????

R u trying to convince him not to leave the forum or what??????

[o)]
yes ofcourse, because he is an assest for us..