Accountancy Forum

Full Version: cma in mba
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dear brothers i want to ask a question it is that if i get the accountant degree from icmap n go for mba. the subjects i have already studied would be exempted or not. kindly answer me please.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by buntii_rocks</i>
<br />dear brothers i want to ask a question it is that if i get the accountant degree from icmap n go for mba. the subjects i have already studied would be exempted or not. kindly answer me please.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear

if you become the member of ICAP or ICMAP then you can get MBA degree from HEC ( Higher Eduction Commission) by submitting prescribed fee.

Thanks and Regards
Muhammad Nadeem Baig

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by buntii_rocks</i>
<br />dear brothers i want to ask a question it is that if i get the accountant degree from icmap n go for mba. the subjects i have already studied would be exempted or not. kindly answer me please.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
plz can u give me information about cma? plz i've done BSc n now want to do cma from icmap. plz guide me that can i do good job exactly after doing cma from icmap. n on howmany papers it consist of?[)]
Friends,

I would suggest go for CMA of USA. You can give online exam in Karachi & Islamabad (not sure about Lahore). For further information please check following website;

www.imanet.org
hi romesa its sunny here. rumesa cma means cost and management accountant of pakistan. they work in factories, manufacturing industries like places and take care of their accounting records these are the most easiest word in which can explain the cost n management accountant. go on their site n u will get the complete information about their requirements n eligibility for addmissions. CMA,s are doing respected jobs in the leading institutes of pakistan n want to tell u that cma in pakistan is better then CMA from any other country. i would preffer u to go 4 it. its a nice future