Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Please tell me abt CA of England & Wales....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Salam,

so what u r saying is that training gain by an ACCA student is recognised by ICAEW?

Well i am currently doing my A levels as u may be knowing so it will be finihed in the first week of june 2010 & thus this will be the time that i would be moving..

Now people may argue that i am here way too early but i think that my whole future is based on this decision so i will try to gain as much info & advice from every angle as possible so that at the end of the day i take a wisest decision for myself!!

may ALLAH help me.. [)]

regards..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />i assume you are asking me!

my friends (females) are ACCA members holding top positions in BIG 4's here. they earn extremely well , have excellent careers . this is one factor which really made me join ACCA. anyways its a big market for ACCAs.

for ICAEW you need a training contract and frankly its not easy to get one on basis of A levles. if an employee working in an ICAEW ATO wishes to gain a training contract , it will be given to him first and then outsiders. there are ACCA's who are on ICAEW training contracts in firms here, i personally know 3 such ACCAs. the main problem with ICAEW is getting the training contract.

the one biggest advantage/benefit you get with ACCA is the UK accredited degree. helps a lot for immigration purposes .in case if one needs to go for MBA , its very useful.
a degree is a degree, without it the CV is empty. this is my viewpoint. cant call your self a graduate without a degree right!.
why will ever regret my decision?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Agreed. OBU is a life saver! Been reading up as much as i can on it and i think its going to be very useful. Been reading up on britishexpats.com as well, some really good feedback regarding OBU.
ACCAite

Where are you exactly located? Your origin is being shown as "Afghanistan". Are you currently there? If yes, which city?

Regards,

Kamran.
Salam,

hey dude pls elaborate as to what is OBU?

[p]
Osama,

ALLAH helps those who help themselves. its very good that you are concerned about your future. frankly, people are selfish and no one (except family) will even bother to worry about you.

if you have gained your experience in an ICAEW registered ATO, then 1 yr of experience will be recognized by ICAEW. whether you are an ACCA or not, doesn't matter.

http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/146602/icaew_ga/en/Students/ACA_students/Your_work_experience/Prior_work_experience

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7681

OBU is short for Oxford Brookes University.

keep in touch with phoenixft,(Erica J.) at present they are not providing visas to ICAEW students.
Mr. Kamran

No, i am not located in Afghanistan. I dont know why it says Afghanistan lol! I live in Islamabad. I ll try and change that now )

Hope your well.

Salam,

thanks rabia,i appreciate it...

& ACCAite u did'nt noticed it before?????

haha that was preety unusual [8D]

anyways now it says pak!!!!!!!!!!

regards..
Salam,

People i came across this confusion which i would really like u people to adress to

"Is there any difference between a TUTION PROVIDER & PARTNER IN LEARNING speaking in ICAEW context??"

thanks & do reply.. [)]

Salam,

common seniors u must be knowing this so plzz reply to this one!!

I will really appreciate it..

thanks..
Salam,

hmm so this mean that i will have to find the answer all by myself!!

ok,as soon as i will get it i will post it over here!!

[8D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

hmm so this mean that i will have to find the answer all by myself!!

ok,as soon as i will get it i will post it over here!!

[8D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ye kaam sab se pehle kia karo. Us k baad yahan aa k postings karo. Aik din aayega k tum answer dene walon mein bethe hoge na k questioning karne walon mein. Its an advice.
Salam,

Hmm,WORDS OF WISDOM!! huh?

Yar agar itni easily mil jata tu yahan per kabhi post mat karta!!

[D]
Salam,

As u may be knowing that i was searching for the ans to this question about the difference,so i thought i will share with u all my progress.

PIBF says that basically there is no difference as both are approved by ICAEW to run their courses and both can use ICAEW logo.
Well u would obviously expect such kind of replies from PIBF [D].

But i will confirm it from other sources as well & will let u know!!

[Wink]
Salam,

Atlast i got the answer from a reliable source & yes it's a good news!!

So people there is no difference between "PARTNER IN LEARNING & TUTION PROVIDER"

heheee... [8D]

Regards.
Congrats. Lets see tumhara next question kia hota hai. [D]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14