Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Please tell me abt CA of England & Wales....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
<font face="Times New Roman">Plz I nEEd to KnoW tht supoSe if someoNe <b>has Done AccA</b> then can hE do <b>CA</b>...?
<center>pLease help i'll Be Very thAnkFul to yoU....</center></font id="Times New Roman">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ahsan-3</i>
<br /><font face="Times New Roman">Plz I nEEd to KnoW tht supoSe if someoNe <b>has Done AccA</b> then can hE do <b>CA</b>...?
<center>pLease help i'll Be Very thAnkFul to yoU....</center></font id="Times New Roman">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

yes he can...ICAP provides exemption of Module A-D to ACCA Affiliates (Qualified ACCAs).

ACCA Affiliates will have to attempt Module E and F of CA-ICAP, which are a total of 8 papers. The training of ICAP and ACCA can be accounted for simultaneously.
i dont know a thing about accounting...any give me a bit of intro??? i asked many students to give there ACCA books but they refused..[(]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Odyssee</i>
<br />CA members from ICAP will have to attempt 1 paper of Professional Stage "Business Strategy" and all the 3 papers of the Advanced Stage of ICAEW.

Are you sure ?
ACA-ICAEW in Islamabad
PIBF introduced ACA-ICAEW & CFAB in Islamabad.
5 papers will be exampted after CAT.
for more information check it...
contact pibf
remember ACA-ICAEW is greater then ACCA, CIMA, CA or ICMA.

Topic
<b><font size="3">@ Odyssee</font id="size3">
</b>

<font face="Times New Roman">so, If A PErsOn is qualIfied ACCA n wants to do <b>CA</b> then he will Only Have to Give the papers of <b>MODULE E & F</b> (consisting of <b>8</b> papers ) rite...?

brother i have Heard tht module E & F are the articleship papers or something like tht... n its the toughest....?</font id="Times New Roman">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hanifasif</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Odyssee</i>
<br />CA members from ICAP will have to attempt 1 paper of Professional Stage "Business Strategy" and all the 3 papers of the Advanced Stage of ICAEW.

Are you sure ?

yes.
So a total of four assessments for ICAP members. Business Strategy, two technical papers and then a Case Study. Well, its not going to be easy to get through ICAEW Advanced Stage. Dont you think ICAI(India) have got more favorable terms for mutual recognition.

http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/161877/icaew_ga/en/Qualifications/Train_for_the_ACA/ACA_international/ACA_in_India
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hanifasif</i>
<br />So a total of four assessments for ICAP members. Business Strategy, two technical papers and then a Case Study. Well, its not going to be easy to get through ICAEW Advanced Stage. Dont you think ICAI(India) have got more favorable terms for mutual recognition.

http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/161877/icaew_ga/en/Qualifications/Train_for_the_ACA/ACA_international/ACA_in_India

ICAI members get the same exemption by ICAEW as awarded to ACCA members who have passed their papers along with P7Advanced Audit and Assurance and P6Advanced Taxation

In the post by Mr Kamran, he has quoted ICAP president and he has said
<b>"...they <i>(ICAP members) </i>need to be exempted from all ICAEW papers, except for the Case Study Paper. We hope to continue our efforts to attain such exemptions and greater equivalence of our qualification with ICAEW." </b>
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7462
So efforts are underway by ICAP to get more exemptions from ICAEW.

I have heard (haven't confirmed it yet) that ICAEW papers have a healthy passing ratio. The passing ratio of ICAEW exams on the following link is somewhat questionable
http//www.trainingreference.co.uk/news/bp050509a.htm
i cant get over the fact that the passing ratio of Audit and Assurance can be 82.3%....in ACCA its about 30%...in ICAP its much lower.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ahsan-3</i>
<br /><b><font size="3">@ Odyssee</font id="size3">
</b>

<font face="Times New Roman">so, If A PErsOn is qualIfied ACCA n wants to do <b>CA</b> then he will Only Have to Give the papers of <b>MODULE E & F</b> (consisting of <b>8</b> papers ) rite...?

brother i have Heard tht module E & F are the articleship papers or something like tht... n its the toughest....?</font id="Times New Roman">

Yes...8 papers of Module E n F need to attempted after ACCA in order to become CA-ICAP.

Papers of Module E n F are tough...everything is tough if you are not well prepared for it...but u'll get knowledge of almost every subject of Module E n F through your ACCA studies <b>EXCEPT</b> for the papers of Law and Taxation.
<font face="Times New Roman">ThAnk You VrY mUCh foH ur HElp.... Odyssee i have your <b>EMAIL </b>address if i'll reqUIre any help I'll mail u... k

<center>Odyssee plz shed some light on thIs topic of minE...</center>
<b>http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=7565</b></font id="Times New Roman">
<br /><font face="Times New Roman">ThAnk You VrY mUCh foH ur HElp.... Odyssee i have your <b>EMAIL </b>address if i'll reqUIre any help I'll mail u... k

<center>Odyssee plz shed some light on thIs topic of minE...</center>
<b>http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=7565</b></font id="Times New Roman">

sure, no problem.
to ALL..
my aim is CA then should i get admission in CA instead of getting admitted in ACCA first??
REPLY....
<font face="Times New Roman"><b>@ BILAL</b>

Look BilAl my Aim is <b>CA too</b>... BUt As I HAve hearD tht ITs very VERy tough as Compared To CA n VrY less students get qualified at the end of the year... SO, i havE made my miND to <b>INSHAALLAH</b> do ACCA firsT, n SupposE if I haVE Done It.... TheN I Will GEt AdmissIOn foh CA n i Will jUst have to Give The Papers of <b>module E & F </b>(consisting of <b>8</b> papers) aS <b>ODYSSEE</b> told me tht the person will have the experience of the PApers of module E & F after doing ACCA (except foh LAW & TAXATION) which you will find the difficulty level a bit easy.... N If u get qualified, then you have <b>both the degrees</b>......

<center>I know its a <b>Long ProceSS </b> bt, <b>its beneficial</b> ... BT ThE decision is purely URs...</center>

</font id="Times New Roman">
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14