Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Please tell me abt CA of England & Wales....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
<b>@ahsan.</b>
according to my research..CAT n ACCA is gud root to CA.

<b>@retarded</b>
sir g many FSC kar li hay...ALLAH ka Karam Hu to bohut achay No B Aajain gy.."AB MANY KYA KARNA HAY" sawal aa khara hua hay...

main SKANS PINDI main dakhla lay raha hun CAT kay liye...
a qualified CA-ICAEW can also get the membership of ACCA & CA-ICAP.
SO THERE IS NO NEED TO FOLLOW A LONG ROUTE. YOU CAN DIRECTLY APPLY FOR CA-ICAEW
ACA-ICAEW in Islamabad
PIBF introduced ACA-ICAEW in Islamabad.

remember ACA-ICAEW is greater then ACCA, CIMA, CA or ICMA.
& its not that much difficult!!!!!
you can do it in just 3 years
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilalayub919</i>
<br /><b>@ahsan.</b>
according to my research..CAT n ACCA is gud root to CA.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
once you have done your ACCA, you will have all the knowledge that you will need in your CA studies. you will have both options , ICAP and ICAEW.
good luck.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PIBF</i>
<br />a qualified CA-ICAEW can also get the membership of ACCA & CA-ICAP.

icaew students cant sit for advanced stage exams in pakistan they have to fly to uk or uae. also, one can't give the advanced stage exams unless he/she is in final year of his/her training.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PIBF</i>
<br />a qualified CA-ICAEW can also get the membership of ACCA & CA-ICAP.

icaew students cant sit for advanced stage exams in pakistan they have to fly to uk or uae. also, one can't give the advanced stage exams unless he/she is in final year of his/her training.

just to make a correction. By mistake u wrote <b>Advanced stage</b> instead of <b>Professional stage</b>. ONLY Advanced stage papers of ACA-ICAEW are held in Pakistan. After CFAB, one would hav to fly to UK or UAE to attempt the Application Module of the Professional stage.

<b>"Exams are held at the British Council in Karachi and Lahore (further details will be available when you apply for an exam sitting). The Advanced Stage exams are held in July and November."</b>
http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/157505/icaew_ga/en/Qualifications/Train_for_the_ACA/ACA_international/ACA_training_in_Pakistan
How will u rate SBM Islamabad?

what exemptions will ACCA student get in CFA?

What is Accounting degree for Austalia and Canada?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilalayub919</i>
<br />How will u rate SBM Islamabad?

what exemptions will ACCA student get in CFA?

What is Accounting degree for Austalia and Canada?

there are no exemptions for ACCA's in CFA.
and What are Accounting degrees for Austalia and Canada?
<br />and What are Accounting degrees for Austalia and Canada?

The most respected professional accounting qualification in Canada is from Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants(CICA). Other professional bodies include CGA-Canada. ACCA has a Mutual Recognition Agreement(MRA) with CGA-Canada. It means that after ACCA, u dont hav to attempt a single paper to get a qualification frm CGA-Canada. On the other hand ICAEW has an MRA with CICA.

In Australia there are 3 institutes(that i know of) from where u can get a professional accounting qualification. They are, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia, National Institute of Accountants and CPA-Australia.
Also, CMA Canada has MRA with CIMA (UK) and CPA (Australia).

So, there are three main accounting associations in Canada which are CA, CGA, and CMA.
papers of all stages will held in pakistan (Islamabad) from now.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PIBF</i>
<br />papers of all stages will held in pakistan (Islamabad) from now.

may i know ur source of information?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">once you have done your ACCA, you will have all the knowledge that you will need in your CA studies. you will have both options , ICAP and ICAEW.
good luck.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font face="Times New Roman">
<b>@Rabia</b>

rabIA can U explain me about these OptIONs.... "<b>ICAP & ICAEW</b>"</font id="Times New Roman">
tell me more about CGA-Canada...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14