Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Please tell me abt CA of England & Wales....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilalayub919</i>
<br />tell me more about CGA-Canada...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<b>Overview of CGA-Canada</b>
Founded in 1908, the Certified General Accountants Association of Canada is a self-regulating, professional association of 71,000 students and Certified General Accountants — CGAs.

CGAs work throughout the world in industry, commerce, finance, government, public practice and other areas where accounting and financial management is required. CGA clients range from major corporations and industries to entrepreneurs. Their expertise is valued in the public sector, government and the corporate world.

CGA-Canada represents CGAs and students in Canada, as well as Bermuda, the nations of the Caribbean, the People’s Republic of China and Hong Kong. CGA-Canada sets educational standards, professional guidelines, provides services and develops the CGA Program of Professional Studies.

CGA-Canada contributes to national and international accounting standard setting through co-operative professional relationships with other accounting bodies, represents the interests of the public and CGAs, and serves as an advocate for accounting professional excellence.

CGA-Canada establishes professional standards for its members through the Code of Ethical Principles and Rules of Conduct, the CGA Independence Standard and mandatory continuing professional development.
http//www.cga-canada.org/en-ca/AboutCGACanada/Pages/_ca_about_overview.aspx

For info on MRA between ACCA and CGA-Canada pls visit
http//www.cga-canada.org/en-ca/International/StrategicAlliances/MraAccaCga/Pages/ca_mra_acca_cga.aspx

Also visit
http//www.cga-canada.org/en-ca/Documents/ca_edu_partners_mra_ebrochure.pdf

<b>Only full members of ACCA can qualify to become a CGA under the MRA</b>
Full Members Of ACCA??
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilalayub919</i>
<br />Full Members Of ACCA??

<b>Full members</b> of ACCA are those who have passed all the required papers as well as completed the compulsory 3 year professional training.

Those who have simply passed all the papers and have not yet completed the training requirement are known as <b>ACCA Affiliates</b>.
i was told that ppl who want to work individual a re required to do ACCA training ? is it required by everyone?
<br />How will u rate SBM Islamabad?

what exemptions will ACCA student get in CFA?

What is Accounting degree for Austalia and Canada?

school of business and management sciences SBM is most reputed tuition provider in islamabad right now.
Faculty is marvelous.
Principal is Sir Masood Pervaiz.
He's an ACA,CIA and CISA.
Teaches Audit and performance to Acca students and Icap students as wel.
Currently SBM is teaching CA(ICAP), CIMA,ACCA,CIA,CISA and CFA.

PIBF is Pegasus institute of business and finance and are tuition providers of CA(ICAEW)

No exemptions to ACCA,CA in CFA.
There are certain universities to whom CFA grants exemptions after their MSc Finance.
The list of these universities can be found at CFA site.

Regards,
Ali.
<br />i was told that ppl who want to work individual a re required to do ACCA training ? is it required by everyone?

3 years of training is compulsory for everyone in order to become an ACCA member.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PIBF</i>
<br />papers of all stages will held in pakistan (Islamabad) from now.

Can u pls confirm this info?

i have already applied for the credit for prior learning for 10 papers of ICAEW.i am attempting ACCA papers P6(UK) n P7 in the coming session so as to claim further exemptions from ICAEW. If your info is correct then i will directly attempt the Professional Stage papers of the Application Module "Taxation" and "Audit and Assurance" of ICAEW, instead of P6 n P7 of ACCA,as they have a better passing ratio than it is in ACCA.

i wud appreciate if u could present the source of your info and confirm it. pls reply
can a person also work in some firm ACCA Affiliates?
<br />can a person also work in some firm ACCA Affiliates?

pls rephrase ur question. i didnt understand it.

if ur question is that, can a person work in a firm only after becoming ACCA Affiliate,...
then the answer is...
Professional training requirement of ACCA can be fulfilled before or after passsing your papers.
i want to say that CAN A PERSON WORK WITH ANY FIRM WITHOUT DOING Internship? OR WILL THE FIRST 3 YEARS WILL BE CONSIDERED AS Internship?
Yes you can attempt all the papers now in pakistan, if u need nay further information please call at 2822911-12,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Odyssee</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PIBF</i>
<br />papers of all stages will held in pakistan (Islamabad) from now.

Can u pls confirm this info?

i have already applied for the credit for prior learning for 10 papers of ICAEW.i am attempting ACCA papers P6(UK) n P7 in the coming session so as to claim further exemptions from ICAEW. If your info is correct then i will directly attempt the Professional Stage papers of the Application Module "Taxation" and "Audit and Assurance" of ICAEW, instead of P6 n P7 of ACCA,as they have a better passing ratio than it is in ACCA.

i wud appreciate if u could present the source of your info and confirm it. pls reply
Would it be possible to get an ICAEW training contract in Pakistan if you are already working with an Audit firm as an ACCA affiliate? As we're already working with the firm & doing the same work one has to do as an ICAEW trainee so would it be possible that we request the Partner or Manager to grant as ICAEW contract too. Would this be feasible in the current condition of Pakistani firms?
<font face="Times New Roman"> @GUyz...

I havE heard tht to becOme CA 0f englaND n Wales, you havE to BE the MEmber of ICAP....

IS IT TRUE...?</font id="Times New Roman">
<font face="Times New Roman">I HAve HearD tht To beCome a CA 0f engLAng n WalEs you have to be A memBEr of ICAP....

IS IT TruE...?</font id="Times New Roman">
<font face="Times New Roman">I HAve HearD tht To beCome a CA 0f engLAng n WalEs you have to be A memBEr of ICAP....

IS IT TruE...?</font id="Times New Roman">
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14