Accountancy Forum

Full Version: acca excemption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
salam, what is meant by relevent degree from accredited institue from which we can get excemption for the first 9 papers of acca. is there any accredited institute present in karachi and how many relevant degrees are there pleasse name them............thanks
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ihatereality94</i>
<br />salam, what is meant by relevent degree from accredited institue from which we can get excemption for the first 9 papers of acca. is there any accredited institute present in karachi and how many relevant degrees are there pleasse name them............thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

accrediated institute is one which is legally authorized to provide a degree program.
accrediated institutes in karachie

Sindh Institute of Business Administration, Karachi; Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Jamshoro; Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro; NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi; Pakistan Naval Academy, Karachi; Quaid-i-Awam University of Engineering, Sciences and Technology, Nawabshah; Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur; Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam; University of Karachi; University of Sindh, Jamshoro; Aga Khan University, Karachi; Baqai Medical University, Karachi; DHA Suffa University, Karachi; Greenwich University, Karachi; Hamdard University, Karachi; Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture, Karachi; Institute of Business Management, Karachi; Iqra University, Karachi; Isra University, Hyderabad; Jinnah University for Women, Karachi; Karachi Institute of Economics and Technology; KASB Institute of Technology, Karachi; Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi; Newport Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi; Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi; Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology, Karachi; Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi; Textile Institute of Pakistan, Karachi; Ziauddin Medical University, Karachi.

visit this link http//app.hec.gov.pk/UniversityFinal2/RegionUniversity.aspx

i have a class mate who's a B.com and M.com from some pakistani university and was exempted from only first 4 ACCA papers but then if you are a B.com you may also be exempted from first 4 ACCA papers.
9 papers are only exempted in ACCA, if u are a CA member. There is no other case that i know of where 9 papers are exempted.

the following is the link of the Exemption Data Base of ACCA. You can check the exemptions available to degree holders from various institutes in Pakistan.
https//portal.accaglobal.com/accrweb/faces/page/public/accreditations/enquiry/main/EnqInstitutionsTable.jspx