Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Recognition and Reporting of Selling Expenses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
outbound freight incurred during selling, the cost is not COGS. the cost should be considered as what cost and where it should be reported?

thanks
regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tango_acc</i>
<br />hi,
outbound freight incurred during selling, the cost is not COGS. the cost should be considered as what cost and where it should be reported?

thanks
regards

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Cost should be treated as Selling expense, under the head "selling and admin expense".

Regards,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faisal_desperado</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tango_acc</i>
<br />hi,

thanks
regards

Cost should be treated as Selling expense, under the head "selling and admin expense".

Regards,

Good sir,
I agree with you, these expenses included in incomestatement