Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Scope and Salary of CMA (ICMAP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
plz any one tell me abt CMA generally.abt its scope its benefits and its salary.will i get good job after doing it.plzzzzzzz help me
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by princesaleem_126@yahoo.co</i>
<br />plz any one tell me abt CMA generally.abt its scope its benefits and its salary.will i get good job after doing it.plzzzzzzz help me
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
yes,ofcourse you will get a good job after doing ICMA. A qualified ACMA earns from 70,000 to 200,000/- per month. The major scope of ACMA is in manufacturing sector but a large number of ACMA's are working in different sectors as well. After doing ACMA you can be joined a good organization as Manager Accounts or Finance, Director Finance, CFO and Chief Accountant. You can also run your consultancy firm in accounts,tax,corporate law and management. You can also work as auditor for partnership firms,private companies and as cost auditor.

Regards,

Awais Aftab.
thankx awais bahi 4 u r reply.bt Actually u didnt get my question.i was talking abt CMA(cost and management accountant.(ICMAP) in pakistan.by the way tell me sum thing abt ACMA is it uk r pakistan qualification abt its time duration.waiting 4 u r reply.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by princesaleem_126@yahoo.co</i>
<br />thankx awais bahi 4 u r reply.bt Actually u didnt get my question.i was talking abt CMA(cost and management accountant.(ICMAP) in pakistan.by the way tell me sum thing abt ACMA is it uk r pakistan qualification abt its time duration.waiting 4 u r reply.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

ACMA is the designation one can get after qualifying for membership of ICMAP (Pakistan).
After passing your CMA exams of ICMAP, you have to fulfill experience requirement and after staisfying that requirement you will become ACMA of ICMAP (Pakistan).

Regards,
Sohail, CMA (IMA)
tariq sohail bahi thank u very much.God Bless u.so shud i go 4 CMA.Has it got high Scope in pakistan and MIddle East.
I am not sure about scope of CMA (IMA) in Pakistan but CMA (IMA) having good reputition in Middle East, USA and other parts of the world.

But if you want to stay in Pakistan then go for ACMA (ICMAP).

Regards,
Sohail
I am totally agree with the point of view of Tariq Sohail.

Regards,

Awais Aftab