Accountancy Forum

Full Version: What do Accountants Want?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm doing some marketing work for a major accounting software provider (can't say who, sorry) and we're going to be running a sweepstakes. There will, of course, be a prize or prizes. And that's where you come in.

Let's say you're an accountant. ;^) If you were reading your favourite accounting magazine or website and came across a sweepstakes that was free to enter and asked only for a few pieces of information, what prize or prizes would compel you to enter?

For context I have a prize budget of $7,000, and can choose to offer one or multiple prizes. They can be business-context prizes (scanners, software, other hardware, consulting, etc.) or personal prizes (trip, iPod, money).

Accountants are people, and I could just go with that and select a prize that "people" would like, but I'd like to get a little more personal than that and offer something that might be uniquely (or more) appealing to accountants.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks,
John